Study In Canada
Study in Canada for Indian Students | Fee | Courses | Colleges
Hate Reading 😓 Plug-in 🎧 and Listen to our article.
Canada is one of them if you try to find out the top favorite destinations among students to study abroad. There are many reasons why students choose to study in Canada. More than 180,000 students can be found studying in Canada every year. ‘Learning’ is highly valued by Canadians and thus they have developed an education system with high standards. Canadian schools and colleges try to impart as much knowledge as possible to their students and this is the reason why Canadian teens rank among the best in the world. Thus, diplomas from Canadian colleges and universities are recognized around the world.
According to the ‘Times Higher Education World University Ratings’, 6 Canadian universities have been ranked among the top 100 universities in the world for 2016–2017.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Some advantages for Indian students to choose Canada
- Canada is a country that maintains the highest standard of living. All the major cities consists of restaurants, shopping malls, theaters, museums, art centers etc. Also there are many public parks, gardens, and sports and leisure facilities in the cities.
- The inflation rate in Canada is the lowest in the past three years. The different types of educational institutes in Canada maintain low tuition fees for international students than the other countries which are in competition with it and that too by maintaining quality of education. As the fees are affordable, there is a huge competition in getting admission.
- A survey finds, Canada is the best place in the world to live. In Canada, one can get excellent education, as there is low crime, less violence and one can expect long life due to universal health care system are some of the factors due to which Canada has become a country which can give highest quality of life to any person.
- Canada is very much aware about student’s safety in the campuses. Most of the top universities in Canada have their own campus security for 24 hours a day.
In Canada, English is the main language of communication. But there are also majority of the people who speak French. You can find French speaking communities throughout the country.
- Students in the Canada can enjoy the most beautiful, excellent natural environment as there are different geographical conditions throughout the country.
- If the international students meet the minimum eligibility criteria of 67 points, then they can apply for their permanent residency which will require about 15 to 18 months from within Canada.
- Students are allowed to work part time during their studies both on campus and off campus. To work on campus, no work permit is needed and students can work up to 20 hours a week. International students can get a good job prospects.
- The degree from a Canadian university is accepted globally and it is of similar value as the degree obtained from US, Australia and other European countries.
- Valuable education can be given to international students at a very low tuition fees compared to other countries. International students can also get scholarship opportunities which will reduce the fees and other educational expenses and students can get best education at the top universities in Canada in minimum fees.
Medicine or MBBS is one of the top courses in Canada. It is also famous among international students.
The benefits of studying medicine in Canada are as follows
- Many top universities in Canada have MBBS seats available for medical courses in Canada. As the number of universities available is more, the seats available for medical courses are and the number of local students willing to take admission is less. Thus, there are many seats available in universities.
- The quality of medical education in Canada is excellent, with facilities, equipment, practical training, and course material is the most advanced and outstanding. Also, students can get good international exposure.
- After completing a medical course students can find good opportunities for internships in some of the best local hospitals and then they can start their own practice or job.
- For admission to MBBS in Canada, no donation or capitation fee is required.
Most of the top universities in Canada are accredited by MCI, WHO, UNESCO, European Council, etc.
- There are various government and non-government scholarships available in Canada. Students can get a chance to get scholarships which can help them reduce the burden of tuition fees.
University of Toronto
University of Alberta
University of Calgary
- Nationality: Indian.
- The age of the student must be 17 years and above.
- Students must have passed 10+2 (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) from any recognized board in India or abroad.
- Minimum 50% total of combined PCB.
- A student must prove their competency in the English language by taking a test such as TOEFL or IELTS.
- Students must score above 80 in TOEFL to apply for undergraduate courses and above 90 to apply for postgraduate courses. In IELTS, students must score 6.0 out of 6.5 for undergraduate and 6.5 out of 7 for postgraduate courses.
Total Fee Structure for Medicine Course in Canada
The duration of the program for MBBS in Canada is 5 years plus a 1 year of internship. MBBS fees in Canada range between $20,000 to $30000 per year, i.e. Rs. 10,60,000 to 15,90,000 per annum. MBBS fees in Canada (known as MD in Canada) for some of the top universities can range from 50 to 55 lakhs per year.
Although the fees are quite high, the quality of education is the best in Canada and students can also get a chance to get scholarships which can help them reduce the burden of tuition fees. There are various government and non-government scholarships available in Canada.