Alexandria University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
Farouk University was the name under which Alexandria University in Egypt was founded in 1938. Alexandria University was the new name given to it. The second-biggest institution in Egypt is called Alexandria institution. There are roughly 21 faculties and three institutes at Alexandria University Faculty of Medicine. Alexandria University established the medical faculty in 1942.
The mission of Alexandria University College of Medicine is to provide the community with medical professionals who are qualified to diagnose and treat community health issues based on data from scientific medical specialization sciences and ethical considerations. In addition, the Alexandria University College of Medicine strives to provide excellent patient care and to support research with dedication and high standards.
We are the Official Partner of Alexandria University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Alexandria University for MBBS
- Alexandria University is among the best universities in the world, as well as in Egypt.
- Alexandria University is ranked fourth in Egypt and 1001+ in the QS Global World Ranking.
- Particularly the Alexandria University Faculty of Medicine, Alexandria University focuses in a wide range of courses. Comparing Alexandria University’s tuition to those of other colleges, it is likewise reasonably priced.
- One of the more seasoned universities is Alexandria University, particularly in the medical faculty.
- Alexandria University is dedicated to equipping students for the ever-evolving challenges of the industry.
- Alexandria University employs cutting-edge technology to support its students’ exceptional performance in this cutthroat environment.
- The interactive learning approach used at Alexandria University will aid students in their academic progress.
- Compared to other Egyptian universities, Alexandria University offers more alluring and superior job prospects.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
6,500 USD (approx.)
- Cost-effective: All students can afford the educational facilities offered by Alexandria University. Because they offer loans and scholarships as well, which will support students in pursuing their MBBS degrees, students won’t need to worry about money.
- Educational standards: Alexandria University offers up-to-date instruction that allows students to gain knowledge in both theory and practice. Students won’t have to make any concessions when it comes to their theory or practical classes.
- Alexandria University also offers a scholarship program, which is set up so that students can take part in it and benefit from it. Scholarships make it easier and more affordable for students to finish their education.
- Facilities for transportation: Students may easily go from their hostel to the university and other locations thanks to the availability of transportation services. Furthermore, they won’t have to worry about traveling to other locations because public transportation is affordable.
- Number of faculty: Alexandria University has roughly seven medical faculties from which students can select one that best suits their needs.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
At Alexandria University in Egypt, the cost of the residence permit and the hostel is approximately $100 and $600, respectively.
For all Indian students studying medicine at Alexandria University, the mess and hostel facilities are first-rate. Both the rooms and the student residence are well-ventilated and well-equipped.
The largest feature of this university is its expansive campus, which is equipped with Wi-Fi. The mess facilities and hostels are state-of-the-art.
In order to keep the students entertained, the facility has radio and music rooms, dining rooms, cafeterias, kitchens, laundries, theaters, and reading rooms. Pupils are free to select the mess that best suits their eating preferences.
Both the vegetarian and non-vegetarian parts are cooked to perfection. There are also great sports activities. Students are free to pursue their interests in athletics if they so choose. There are also scheduled educational and social programs that students can voluntarily participate in.