Anhui Medical University
Anhui Medical University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
A very important university in Hefei, Anhui province, China, is Anhui Medical University. The university has 16,673 students: 179 are in doctoral programs, 2,728 are in master’s programs, and 8,867 are in undergraduate programs.
There are also 95 international students, some from Hong Kong and Macao, and 7,187 are in the School of Extended Education. Dongnam Medical College, which opened in Shanghai in 1926, came before Anhui Medical University. It first moved to Huayuan County in Anhui Province at the end of 1949.
In 1952, it moved to Hefei, which is the capital of Anhui Province, and changed its name to Anhui Medical College. Anhui Medical College changed its name to Anhui Medical University in June 1996, after the National Committee on Education gave its approval.
We are the Official Partner of Anhui Medical University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Anhui Medical University for MBBS
- The students who are studying for the MBBS get the best education possible.
- International MBBS students can take classes in English if they want to.
- The fees are reasonable, and the cost of living is low.
- It is safe and healthy to be on campus.
- Universities in China that are approved by NMC do not take donations or fees.
- The degrees from Chinese universities are recognized around the world.
- Also, you can get Indian food, so you won’t miss your home country.
- It’s also helpful to have modern infrastructure and the newest tools.
- There is one more benefit to Good Student Networking.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
5,500 USD (approx.)
Along with 42 clinical schools and 37 teaching hospitals, the university has 24 teaching units that are directly connected to it and 10 hospitals that are directly connected to it. There are more than 100 other professional teaching and practicing bases that are linked to the university.
Right now, the university has 29 programs and options for first-year students. The university has 64 master’s programs, five professional degree programs, eight doctoral programs, and five first-rate master’s programs in different fields. The school was given permission to give both a master’s degree in stomatology and an MD degree in clinical medicine.
These two degrees, especially the MD, are a big step forward in advanced professional education in Anhui Province. They allow the university to offer a full range of professional education at the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels. There are now three programs for people who have already earned their PhD in pharmacy, clinical medicine, public health and preventive medicine.
The university has 27 provincial key clinical-medicine disciplines and priorly-supported disciplines, as well as one national key academic discipline and 22 provincial key academic disciplines. Anhui Province and the Ministry of Education set up two key laboratories for the Ministry of Education. It also owns 13 laboratories set up by the central government (the Ministry of Finance) and local governments, as well as 19 key laboratories at the provincial level or higher that are technological and engineering centers and public scientific service facilities.
Besides that, Anhui Medical University is the main place in China to study clinical medicines and chemical reagents. Two courses have been named as National Elite Courses, and two programs have been approved by higher education institutions across the country as the best in their fields.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- The rooms are fully equipped with a quiet place to study and nice areas to relax.
- Each room has its own bathroom, air conditioning, and internet access.
- There are also common kitchens for students who want to cook their own meals.
- If a student stays in the International Student Dormitory for six months, they can apply to live off campus.
- Students who live off campus must go to the local police station with the owner of their home to fill out the Registration Form for International Student Living Off Campus and follow the necessary steps.
- There are gyms, sports arenas, and recreation centers on all of the campuses.
- Security is closely watched 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The hostels take care of all of the students’ daily needs.
- Markets and grocery stores, malls and shopping centers, bookstores, and ATMs are all close to and easy to get to from the University.
- There are also a lot of restaurants on campus that serve Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and Western food.
- Tournaments for volleyball, track and field, and badminton are held on a regular basis, and all the students take part.
- For fun and to learn about the culture of the area, events like recital competitions, cultural festivals, and poetry contests are set up.