Birat Medical College
Birat Medical College | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
Birat Medical College One of Nepal’s newest MBBS colleges is Biratnagar. Kathmandu University is connected to this university. This university is one of Nepal’s top institutions for medical education. A medical college in Biratnagar Nepal continues to offer exceptionally high-quality education, delivered by highly skilled and experienced educators. This medical institution in Nepal has maintained its reputation for offering the best healthcare possible while also pursuing excellence over the past 20 years. As a result, it has gained national recognition and set standards in a number of areas. International students from all over the world come to study MBBS at Birat Medical College Biratnagar because it is recognized by international organizations like the World Health Organization.
We are the Official Partner of Birat Medical College in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Birat Medical College for MBBS
A top college for those looking to pursue MBBS abroad is Birat Medical College. This recently founded medical school is well-known for providing international students with top-notch medical education. The college has set a standard for performance in a medical program and is acknowledged by WHO. The college’s affordable MBBS curriculum, ranking, and other factors are the primary reasons to enrol.
- Provides low tuition for medical education.
- There is a separate hostel for girls and boys.
- Sophisticated amenities combined with well-kept infrastructure.
- Sophisticated laboratory for real-world understanding
- There is student transportation available.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
Nepal Medical Council approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
6,500 USD (approx.)
- The Biratnagar Medical College Nepal does not take donations.
- The college provides instruction for MBBS study in Nepal and is associated with Kathmandu University.
- International organizations including the World Health Organization have acknowledged the Biratnagar Medical College in Nepal.
- The university draws students from all around the world since it offers instruction in both English and Nepali.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- All of the students who attend Birat Medical College Biratnagar are housed in hostels.
- The hostel provides separate accommodations for women and men.
- There are mess facilities at the hostel.
- The hostels offer internet access and a well-stocked library.
- The university features museums and a well-equipped auditorium.
- The hostels are equipped with amenities like a laundry room and power.