Cairo University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
Egypt’s premier university, the University of Cairo, is located in the Giza neighborhood across the Nile from Cairo. Although it was founded on December 21, 1908, its main campus—which houses its faculties—was not created until 1929. Numerous students have studied medicine at the University of Cairo every year. Because it is among the oldest in the nation, historical significance makes it known as the “mother of universities” in Egypt.
The goal of Cairo University Faculty of Medicine is to produce elite doctors who will change the world and benefit society. By providing well-structured instruction and top-notch research facilities, the institution hopes to bring out the best in each of its students. In order to prepare them to tackle challenges in the future, interactive learning strategies are taught to students. Currently enrolled in the University’s 20 faculties and 3 institutions are about 155,000 students. The admitted pupils can rest easy knowing that they will live safe lives and be housed in reputable hospitals.
The university is always striving to improve the community as a whole. In order for the teaching staff to stay up to date with the newest technological advancements and effectively convey knowledge to students, they participate in continuous training programs. Hospitals connected to Cairo University’s Faculty of Medicine, the biggest medical facility in the Middle East, have more than 5200 beds available. In addition to practical instruction, students can participate in real-world experiences while they are in school.
The university puts on numerous events each year that allow them to compete with other universities and secure a strong standing overall. All things considered, this university provides students with the best tools possible to help them attain their goals.
We are the Official Partner of Cairo University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Cairo University for MBBS
- The Cairo University Faculty of Medicine aims to educate physicians who will be able to practice at respectable facilities in the future. Through its research initiatives, the institution strives to improve the community.
- Cairo University has been approved by the World Health Organization and the NMC.
- There is no discrimination on campus based on caste, creed, or color.
- The institution offers memberships in medical research societies and student unions.
- It is among Egypt’s oldest universities and is well regarded for its stature.
- Excellent infrastructure makes it possible for pupils to learn in a comfortable setting.
- Students get the opportunity to learn about and engage with a variety of cultures and values due to the diversity of the student body.
- Hostels are available to international students.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
6,500 USD (approx.)
- Students at Cairo University have access to an enormous library. Cairo University graduates are eligible to work in hospitals that are connected to the school.
- Cairo University offers a few scholarship programs as well.
- Cairo University is located in Gaza, one of Egypt’s most famous cities.
- The costs are fairly affordable.
- There are no language obstacles for international students because English is the medium of instruction.
- Students can engage and learn from people with diverse values and cultures since they come from a range of backgrounds and civilizations.
- Students can even seek internships as part of their education, which broadens their horizons and increases their expertise.
- Through field training, the university gives students practical medical experience in addition to classroom instruction.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
Hostels are the place of residence for all international students at Cairo University. In addition to a kitchen where students can prepare their own meals, they also offer a canteen system. Students can eat out because there are a number of restaurants close to the school. The dorm rooms are tidy and furnished with the necessities. Students have access to a doctor in an emergency. The hostel has power and is equipped with a security monitoring system.