Capital Medical University
Capital Medical University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
Capital Medical University (CMU), which used to be called Beijing Second Medical College, was established in 1960. It is one of the most important universities in Beijing and one of the best medical schools in China. It was Professor Wu Jieping who started the university. He was a famous urologist and a member of both the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Chinese Academy of Engineering. Six teaching staff members are now members of these prestigious academies, which makes the university’s reputation even better in their home country.
CCMU is made up of 10 schools, 14 hospitals that are affiliated with them, and 1 teaching institution. Over 9,000 people are enrolled at the university. There are many English-language programs at CMU that lead to Doctorates, Masters, Bachelors, and certificates. There is a lot of recognition for CMU as a school that does great scientific research. It is home to many important national and local fields, as well as laboratories and exchange stations for post-doctoral research. Here, top-notch national and local research and training institutes and centers are set up.
These cover a wide range of topics, such as Basic Medicine, Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, Geriatrics, Urology, Cardiology, Pain Medicine, Toxicology, Biomedical Engineering, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Reproduction, Health Policy, and more. Scientists at the university have won national and international awards in a lot of different fields, including neurobiology, cytology, immunology, medical iconography, neurology, neurosurgery, cardiology, cardiac-vascular surgery, kidney transplantation, respiratory disease, digestive medicine, oral-maxillofacial surgery, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, pediatric hematology, and more.
We are the Official Partner of Capital Medical University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Capital Medical University for MBBS
- In China, it is much cheaper to go to school than in India at a private medical college.
- The NMC has given its approval to a good number of universities. Only a few colleges require tests of English proficiency.
- Getting into any other university is easy.
- There are a lot of student exchange programs for people in China who want to get their MBBS. Since China is close to India, it’s easy to get from China to India and back again.
- There are many good reasons to choose to get your MBBS in a university in China.
- It costs the Chinese government a lot of money to subsidize education. The goal is for China to become the best place in the world to get a high-quality, low-cost college education.
- The way Chinese schools teach is very different from the way Indian schools teach. But the completion rate is rising quickly in India.
- Most likely, most people who want to get into medical schools can’t. This is why studying MBBS in China is better.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
5,500 USD (approx.)
There are many good reasons to choose to get your MBBS in a university in China. It costs the Chinese government a lot of money to subsidize education.
- The goal is for China to become the best place in the world to get a high-quality, low-cost college education.
- The way Chinese schools teach is very different from the way Indian schools teach. But the completion rate is rising quickly in India. Most likely, most people who want to get into medical schools can’t.
- This is why studying MBBS in China is better.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
Hostels are available for students of the Capital Medical University to stay in. But the rules in the hostel are strict, and all the students have to follow them. When the university hostel is full because of a large influx of students, the university gives students who can show legal documents hostel homes. All guests at the hostel must show a valid ID, and the building is well protected. There is Internet access at the hostel, and the kitchen is clean and well-kept. A kitchen is available for students who want to cook their own meals. Once the school day is over, students can relax in the hostel’s nice place.