China Medical University
China Medical University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
China Medical University (CMU) began on June 6, 1958, as China Medical College. In 2003, it changed its name to China Medical University. It is the main academic group in Taiwan that puts on Chinese drug store and medication programs. Over the years, the college has grown steadily to become one of the best clinical colleges in Taiwan. The college has two important grounds: Beigang and Taichung (which includes Wuquan and Ankang).
CMU is in the middle of Taichung City and is made up of 8 universities that offer programs in western medicine, Chinese medicine, drug store (including Chinese spices), medical services (including nursing), life sciences, business, and general health education, research, and practice. It is also possible for students to combine their learning experiences by taking interdisciplinary courses. With the best labs at CMU, a library and reference center, two full-service showing clinics, and a staff that cares about its students, our college is the best place to get clinical training in a caring, supportive, and unique setting.
We are the Official Partner of China Medical University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose China Medical University for MBBS
- There are some undergraduate programs, graduate programs, and doctoral programs at the college, as well as study spaces for post-doctoral research in a number of medical fields.
- The mainland campus of China Medical University covers an area of about 1,930,000 square meters and is very big.
- It has all the facilities that students need to do their clinical course in China. With its great ways of teaching, the college is without a doubt the top choice for MBBS students.
- Also, the fact that MBBS costs very little in China makes it a very attractive option for students from all over the world, especially Indian students.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
5,500 USD (approx.)
- The school is proud of its cutting edge labs.
- China Medical University is linked to a lot of exploration groups.
- There is a constant flow of visiting foreign staff to promote greater global openness.
- The criteria used to decide who should be in the Faculty are very strict.
- In the People’s Republic of China, it is a major clinical university.
- Classes are taught in English for understudies who don’t speak the language.
- Higher than most colleges that offer MBBS-related courses.
- The cost structure seems reasonable and serious when you consider the high-quality education that is offered.
- All of the students who used the board and lodging services were very happy with them.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- The rooms are fully equipped with a quiet place to study and nice areas to relax.
- Each room has its own bathroom, air conditioning, and internet access.
- There are also common kitchens for students who want to cook their own meals.
- If a student stays in the International Student Dormitory for six months, they can apply to live off campus.
- Students who live off campus must go to the local police station with the owner of their home to fill out the Registration Form for International Student Living Off Campus and follow the necessary steps.
- There are gyms, sports arenas, and recreation centers on all of the campuses.
- Security is closely watched 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The hostels take care of all of the students’ daily needs.
- Markets and grocery stores, malls and shopping centers, bookstores, and ATMs are all close to and easy to get to from the University.
- There are also a lot of restaurants on campus that serve Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and Western food.
- Tournaments for volleyball, track and field, and badminton are held on a regular basis, and all the students take part.
- For fun and to learn about the culture of the area, events like recital competitions, cultural festivals, and poetry contests are set up.