Chuvash State University
Chuvash State University | Fee | Admission Process | All Details
Hate Reading 😓 Plug-in 🎧 and Listen to our article.
One of the best medical universities in Russia is Chuvash State University. This institution was founded in 1967 and is based in the Russian city of Cheboksary. The university has received recognition from several medical authorities, including the Medical Council of India (MCI), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Russian Federation’s Ministry of Education and Science.
The medical university employs many people to give its students the greatest education possible, and the affordable cost of the MBBS program makes it one of the top institutions for Indian students. Many Indian students can easily apply to this university. For the benefit of its students, the Chuvash State Medical University features a sizable anatomy museum with more than 700 authentic human bodies and parts. Additionally, students can visit the museum on their very first day of classes.
English is used as the teaching language. Six years are spent on the program. Compared to other universities, the university has a much better environment. The institution offers online education as a result of COVID-19. Following the start of school, the university offers its students all sterilized amenities, including cleansed dorms. The guidelines and safety measures must be followed by the students.
We are the Official Partner of Chuvash State University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Chuvash State University for MBBS
Many other nations provide MBBS programs, and even Russia has numerous universities that offer top-notch education. So why should one choose Chuvash State University for its MBBS program? The following are some of the reasons.
- One of the best universities in Russia is Chuvash State University.
- It is a highly regarded institution for MBBS education.
- Indian students pay very less in tuition at Chuvash State University.
- The university offers English as a medium of instruction to its overseas students.
- If Chuvash State University graduates are allowed to work abroad.
- MCI/NMC, WHO, and other medical councils, among others, acknowledge the university.
- The university’s atmosphere is particularly welcoming to international students.
- The university’s instructors have a wealth of knowledge.
- After completing their MBBS program, students who wish to remain in Russia permanently may apply for permanent residency.
- Chuvash State University offers relatively reasonable housing options.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
2,50,000 Ruble (approx)
The Chuvash State University’s MBBS program offers the students many benefits. The benefits are listed below;
- The applicant for admission to Chuvash State University does not need to take any entrance exams.
- English is the language of instruction in university lectures.
- The Chuvash State University does not require applicants to take the IELTS or TOEFL exam to demonstrate their English language ability.
- The USMLE, GMC, NMC, WHO, and FAIMER all acknowledge Chuvash State University as a legitimate institution of higher learning.
- The student does not need to make any form of gift to get admitted to Chuvash State University.
- The Chuvash State University in Russia has very affordable tuition and living expenses.
- The university imparts practical knowledge to its pupils rather than theoretical knowledge.
- The majority of the faculty members at the university are from the US, UK, and Canada.
- The Chuvash State University’s dorms provide excellent facilities.
- Additionally, the food is of excellent quality, hygienic, and healthful, and it includes Indian cuisine for students from India.
The Chuvash State University includes four faculties and 115 departments on its campus. Information about each faculty is provided below.
- General Medicine (1967)
- Pediatrics (1981)
- Dentistry (1985)
- Nursing (1995)
The institution also publishes the scientific and applied magazine “Medical Journal of Chuvashia.” Employees of the medical faculty do research that is published in international publications.Regional and national scientific conferences are furthermore held at the university. The institution has 39 training bases with them and allocates the students clinical training and skill development during their MBBS study in Russia.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
A hostel and lodging Awarded at Chuvash State University. The campus of Chuvash State University features ten hostels, each of which offers hot and cold running water for bathing as well as 24-hour gas and power service. There are separate dorms for guys and girls on the campus. For the use of the students, the hostel does have heaters and coolers. Hostel rooms come completely furnished with mattresses, cabinets, and study desks. There are study rooms and gym facilities for students in every dormitory. The campus does have a cafeteria. The college ensures the entire safety of all of its students, and they do have CCTV cameras in the dormitories for that purpose. The two or three students can share a hostel room. Every hostel has a kitchen available for use by students, so those who prefer to prepare meals for themselves can do so there. Students can participate in outdoor sports like cricket, football, basketball, and volleyball at the hostel.