Crimean Federal University
Crimean Federal University | Fee | Admission Process | All Details
Hate Reading 😓 Plug-in 🎧 and Listen to our article.
Simferopol, the capital of Crimea, is home to the renowned higher education institution known as the Crimean Federal University. The Crimean Federal University was founded in 2014 and is known for providing top-notch medical schooling in Russia. Since its founding, the university has provided a variety of organizational, scientific, and methodological features that support the Russian MBBS program’s training process. The university supplies a highly focused clinical department with the required tools that meet or align with contemporary needs. Although Crimean Federal University is highly ranked in Russia, tuition is affordable. Additionally, the application process is fairly simple.
The institution, which has more than 7000 employees and over 32,000 students, including more than 3,000 foreign students from various nations, has a long history of excellent performance. The Crimean Federal University additionally has 11 branches, 23 academies and institutes, 10+ research and science institutions and centers, 7 colleges, and 23 colleges. Although Crimean Federal University is highly ranked in Russia, tuition is affordable. Additionally, the application process is fairly simple.
We are the Official Partner of Crimean Federal University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Crimean Federal University for MBBS
The following justifications will demonstrate that picking the Crimea Federal Medical University was the right move:
- In addition to having partnerships with reputable medical colleges and organizations in Europe and other areas of the world, the university offers highly well-organized student exchange programs.
- Additionally, the institution boasts a respectable proportion of Indian students, meaning it can provide students from all across the nation with a comprehensive understanding of Indian culture.
- Students at the university can also gain practical clinical experience in the government hospitals in Simferopol.
- There are also Indian restaurants and cafes in the city that provide the best Indian cuisine to international students.
- During the MBBS course, the institution also gives students the chance to participate in a variety of research initiatives under the guidance of prominent academics and instructors.
- The cost of attending university is quite inexpensive, and admissions are straightforward.
- The university offers English as a teaching language; no other language study is required.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
3,50,000 Ruble (approx)
- After completing their MBBS, students can work in a variety of European nations.
- The university provides all the resources necessary for students to achieve their goals and develop holistically.
- The university is also furnished with the most recent methods and techniques that aid in competing on a worldwide scale.
- Students may get the chance to speak with the researchers working on various projects, which sparks their interest in the field.
The faculties of Crimean Federal University are listed below:
- General Medicine
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
Six hostels are operated by Crimea Federal Medical University and are used to house foreign students. Additionally, security is offered to guarantee the security of overseas students. Other amenities for the pupils include a reading room, cafeteria, gym, geyser for hot and cold water, playgrounds, cooking gas for their food, and an auditorium. If international students do not wish to travel home over the break, they can stay at the hostel. All amenities are open when people are on vacation.