David Tvildiani Medical University
David Tvildiani Medical University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
The hospital was neglected during the Russian Civil War, but it provided a home for many orphans when the conflict ended. As a result, the government increased funding, and the Scientific-Practical Institute of Maternity and Infancy Protection—named for Clara Zetkin—opened its doors in 1925. There are seven academic departments at David Thvildiani Medical University. The David Tvildiani Medical University received accreditations for its various programs by the end of the second decade. Furthermore, the David Tvildiani Medical University took part in the Erasmus grant competition, which is funded by the European Union.
The European Quality Assurance Register for Higher Education accredited and recognized the Medical Doctor ePBL (MD ePBL) educational program in 2019. Rustavi Campus, a new campus of David Thvildiani Medical University, opened its doors in 2016. The Georgian capital is 30 kilometers from this campus. This campus provides the best learning environment for students and is close to the breathtaking Mtkvari River Valley. Many amenities are available on the David Thvildiani Medical University campus, including state-of-the-art classrooms, a library, an auditorium, and other administrative spaces.
The student residence halls are located on the top three floors of this campus. The building on campus is equipped with the necessary heating and cooling systems. The cafeteria at David Tvildiani Medical University serves students delectable meals and beverages on this campus. Students can purchase groceries at the local farmers’ market and take advantage of the convenient store for their benefits.
We are the Official Partner of David Tvildiani Medical University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose David Tvildiani Medical University
- The best international medical experience and high-quality postsecondary education are provided by the David Thvildiani Medical University.
- The goal of David Thavildiani Medical University is to continuously improve the caliber of its teaching, learning, research, and management.
- With its state-of-the-art facilities and wholesome atmosphere, David Thvildiani Medical University encourages learning, growth, and student involvement.
- There are currently 884 Georgian and international students pursuing doctorate, medical and e-PD, and diploma programs at David Thvildiani Medical University, out of 476 alumni.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
7500 USD (approx.)
- At the David Thvildiani Medical University, about 271 workers support academic, administrative, other teaching, and research activities.
- Seven departments are present: 5 integrates 39 disciplines (directions) to offer 74 courses in various formats, providing training in departmental clinical skills and scientific research.
- Additionally, students can receive free coaching to help them pass the USMLE screening exam.
- David Tvildiani Medical University offers its students the chance to obtain the required university funding in addition to free training courses.
- The David Thvildiani Medical University offers four hostels, one for each gender, complete with all the necessities for a comfortable and study-friendly atmosphere for its students.
- The amenities offered by David Thvildiani Medical University include free high-speed Internet, TV, study space, gaming area, and lodging.
- The cafeteria at David Thvildiani Medical University features a rich cultural menu with a variety of dishes, including Chinese, Italian, Indian, and more.
- Students at the David Thvildiani Medical University enjoy a unique experience thanks to the events and programs that are arranged on campus.
- David Thvildiani Medical University helps students form student councils so they can empower and manage themselves and participate in a range of activities on campus.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- Students at David Tvildiani Medical University can now live independently on campus. There are four hostels at David Tvildiani Medical University; they are divided into male and female areas, but each hostel has the same amenities.
- The hostel rooms at David Thvildiani Medical University are modern and equipped with electronic locks and wardrobes.
- The dormitories at David Tvildiani Medical University feature cozy bedding, and the housekeeping staff regularly cleans the rooms.
- Students can utilize the computers with internet access and WiFi that the hostel at Davidthvildian Medical University provides.
- Students in these hostels have private study rooms, and the warden keeps an eye on them to ensure they can study without interruption.
- Recreational amenities at the David Tvildiani Medical University hostel include a common room with a television and a gaming section for students.
- Additionally, the David Tvildiani Medical University hostel offers students access to a swimming area and a gym with state-of-the-art equipment for physical activity.
- The wardens and hostel faculty keep an eye on this hostel around-the-clock to ensure that the students are safe.
- This hostel has a good mess area with both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food options and roomy dining areas.
- There is a medical emergency room available to students at this hostel.