Eurasian International School of Medicine
Eurasian International School of Medicine | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
The Eurasian International School of Medicine is a modern university that opened in 1993 and is committed to making improvements all the time so that patients can get good medical care. People like the Eurasian International School of Medicine because it focuses on academics and works closely with a top medical school. a quality institution that values the creation of modern and vibrant educational facilities that provide ethical medical education. The Eurasian International School of Medicine works to set global standards for medical education and to inspire people who work in the medical field.
We are the Official Partner of Eurasian International School of Medicine in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Eurasian International School of Medicine for MBBS
- The MBBS fee plan with the lowest costs in Kyrgyzstan.
- The Eurasian International Medical University Faculty of Medicine opened in 2018 in the lovely city of Beshkik in Kyrgyzstan.
- There are more than 150 international students studying MBBS and MD.
- These students come from Pakistan, India, Nepal, and other countries.
- The Eurasian International Medical University in Kyrgyzstan is connected to four hospitals.
- International students can study medicine at the only university in Kyrgyzstan taught by more than 13 professors from Pakistan, India, and Nepal.
- There is a Muslim canteen and separate hostels for boys and girls with rooms that are fully furnished.
- Worldwide Health Organization (WHO), IMED, FAIMER, and EIMU all recognize the school.
- Graduates can apply to ECFMG for ECFMG certification.
- The degree is the same as the US MD and the WHO Graduate Medical Degree and follows the rules set by PMDC, WHO, GMC, NMC, and MCI.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
4,500 USD (approx.)
- The Eurasian International College of Drugs is one of the best medical schools in Kyrgyzstan and is actively promoting high-quality medical education.
- The Eurasian International College of Drugs has been teaching professionals for many generations, and its graduates are now working as doctors in some of the best hospitals in other countries.
- WHO, NMC, ECFMG, FAIMER, and another university across the world.
- A medical degree that is recognized all over the world is a great way to get a job anywhere in the world.
- The Eurasian International College of Drugs is well-known for its constant technological progress and new ways of teaching.
- The over 3500 international students at the Eurasian International College of Drugs come from sixteen different countries.
- The school has the best facilities and infrastructure to make sure that all of its students can learn in comfort.
- Five related to hospitals to give the best practical experience during the Associate in Nursing position as well as during the regular school years.
- The best chances to learn and become qualified professionals in the health care field are at the Eurasian International College of Drugs.
- There are more than 145 professional faculty members working hard to help the Eurasian International College of Medicine reach its goals.
- You don’t have to pay a donation or take an entrance exam to enroll. On the university campus, you can find high-class housing with Indian food.
- A fee structure that is both low and fair helps students from low-income families a lot. worked with some of the best universities and hospitals in the world to find jobs for its graduates.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- Students at the International Graduate School of Medicine can choose to live in dorms or rent apartments.
- There are also senators who live in these hostels to help students with their problems.
- First-year students can use a transportation service.
- IHSM had rooms with two, three, or four beds for students to stay in.
- Hostels with separate rooms for boys and girls where they can feel at ease.
- There are three meals a day when you can get healthy food from the canteen.
- There are toilets in the rooms and toilets in the front of the hostel.
- The people who run the hostel make sure that all of the students are safe at all times.
- There is hot and cold water available all the time in the hostel.
- There is a gym, a reading room, an exercise room, and a laundry room in each hostel.
- Students can use the fast Wi-Fi throughout the hostel.
- Anyone can enter the hostel until 10 p.m., and there is a lot of police security around the hostel.
- There are beds, chairs, a large study table, a closet, and bedside tables in each hostel room.
- The people who run the inn provide pillows, sheets, mattresses, duvets, and blankets.
- The rooms in hostels have big windows that let in a lot of fresh air.
- The washing machines are there so that students can do their own laundry.
- The staff is in charge of keeping the hostel rooms clean and germ-free.
- Every day, the rooms are cleaned and turned over.
- Antiseptics and detergents are also used to clean the bathrooms and toilets on a regular basis.