Fergana Medical Institute of Public Health
Fergana Medical Institute of Public Health | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
The Uzbekistan Fergana Medical Institute of Public Health opened in 1991 as a medical center at the Fergana State University. The Medical Center became the Fergana branch of the Tashkent state second Medical Institute by order of the Cabinet Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan in June 1998.
In order to provide the medical organization with qualified specialists, including primary health care institutions by the President’s order, they need to train qualified people with higher education. These people are highly qualified in the areas of health care, epidemiologist well-being, and public health.
The institute has had 147 professors working in 19 departments up to now. In the same way, Fergana Institute gives students a lot of chances and all the tools they need to study in a great place where they can grow as professionals in the medical field. The Fergana Institute helps young people show what they can do in medicine.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Fergana Institute is the only place that can train both specialist doctors for hospitals and epidemiologists to help with public health. There is a partnership with medical colleges in other countries so that students can get the best training possible. The Fergana Medical Institute of Public Health also uses cutting-edge and remote teaching methods to train specialists, which attracts very good professors. This institute also encourages the growth of scientific and educational potential and the active improvement of teaching technologies and methods. In the field of medical facilities, you should always be doing new, useful, and basic scientific research.
We are the Official Partner of Fergana Medical Institute of Public Health in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Fergana Medical Institute of Public Health for MBBS
- Fergana Medical Institute of Public Health wants to prepare its students for the challenges they will face in a workplace that is always changing.
- The university offers interactive ways to learn.
- Use of the newest technologies that help people get jobs around the world.
- Fergana Medical Institute is famous all over the world and lets foreign students and scientists use its facilities for research and education.
- It’s cheap to live and pay fees.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
3,500 USD (approx.)
- The Fergana Medical Institute of Public Health has some of the best professors and scientists in a wide range of knowledge and science fields.
- There are 19 departments and specialized research centers and units at Fergana Medical Institute.
- It includes a brand-new Central Library with the latest technology in research databases and documentation, as well as specialized libraries at each faculty.
- There are specialized labs with the newest scientific equipment in some of the institute’s faculties and research centers.
- Fergana Medical Institute wants to offer a wide range of services to its students, including medical help, fun activities, and cultural events.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- There are hostel rooms with two or three beds that can be shared. The canteen and mess are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week for all students.
- All of the students’ rooms have internet access 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- All the modern comforts you need, like a pillow, blanket, bedsheet, beds, tables, and chairs, are already on the list of basic needs and are provided by the university.
- There is also a kitchen where all the students can cook their own meals.
- It is also possible to find Indian restaurants in the city.
- There are also sports complex facilities for student recreation gyms.
- The Fergana Medical Institute MBBS fees has a campus in the middle of the city that is set up in a way that makes it easy to get around.
- Fergana Medical Institute is home to all of the university buildings and the dorms where students stay while they take courses there.