Georgian National University SEU
Georgian National University SEU | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
Georgia has emerged as one of the top foreign locations for Indian students pursuing MBBS degrees in recent years. Students travel more frequently because there are no obstacles to entrance exams or MCI (Medical Council of India) recognition. SEU, or Georgian National University, is a private university with its headquarters in Tbilisi. The year 2001 saw the founding of the university.
The university draws students from all over the world for its extensive selection of English language courses, including recent graduates, undergraduates, and those aspiring to pursue doctorates. The SEU Georgian National University’s mission is to establish a contemporary academic environment that will empower students to take advantage of their opportunities, provide contemporary knowledge in a Georgian educational context, and prioritize academic success while raising public awareness as a means of fostering civic society.
We are the Official Partner of Georgian National University SEU. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Georgian National University SEU
- The World Health Organization (WHO) and the Medical Council of India (MCI) have accredited the Georgian medical universities.
- Georgian medical degrees are accepted around the world In Georgia, there are no donation or capitation fees to study.
- The university will not administer any additional entrance exams.
- In Georgia, the standard of living is extremely high.
- In Georgia, applicants are not required to take the TOEFL or IELTS in order to be admitted. In Georgia, we serve Indian meals to our students.
- Georgia Offers Indian Cuisine & Restaurants as Well They offer top-notch instruction that will further your professional development.
- Their educational standards remain intact.
- Georgia offers reasonable tuition fees.
- To support our Indian student university, Georgia has Indian instructors as well.
- For the safety of the boys and girls, we offer a separate hostel. In addition to studying, students can get ready for the USMLE.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
5400 USD (approx.)
- Students will have the chance to learn new technology because the majority of Georgia’s hospitals employ the newest models.
- There are universities in Georgia that offer their students scholarships.
- Excellent academic facilities are available at a lower cost at Georgian National University SEU, with no additional fees.
- Both English and Georgian are used as the teaching languages.
- NMC and WHO both fully recognize the university.
- The university offers dorms that are furnished with all the amenities needed for students to live comfortably.
- The admissions procedure is easy.
- The university’s advanced study program is created in compliance with international standards.
- The university trains future doctors from all over the world with 133 faculties and 97 assistant professors.
- Medical students are given educational opportunities by the university.
- The university works with higher education institutions in Georgia.
- makes the environment more accommodating for students with disabilities.
- The Georgian National University SEU MBBS program does not require applicants to take an entrance exam or an English proficiency test.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- There is Indian food available, and Indian chefs prepare both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes for the students.
- There are even Indian-themed eateries in the area. 24-hour security. Boys’ and girls’ rooms are separate.
- The staff that looks after the students consists of about fifty people, some of whom are also Indian.
- Approximately 320 students can be accommodated at the University’s new campus.
- For special students with disabilities, hostels with two hotel-like rooms offer all the modern amenities they need, including air conditioning, TV, refrigerators, beds, Internet connections, and much more.
- Hostels at Georgian National University SEU are secure and fully equipped.
- Accessible hostel rooms include comfortable bedding, a study table, a lamp, a bookcase, a fan, and other amenities.
- All of the essential amenities needed for students to live and study are provided in the dorm rooms.
- There is a shared kitchen where students can prepare their meals.
- The hostel’s grounds are safe and secure for students around-the-clock.
- You can always access the internet.
- There is a gym and laundry in the hostel. Men’s and women’s hostel wings are separate.
- The dormitory rooms must be shared by the students, with no more than two or three people in each room.
- The hostel has a consistent water supply available around-the-clock.