Grigol Robakidze University
Grigol Robakidze University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
Grigol Robakidze University was established in 1992. Georgia’s private university is called Grigol Robakidze University (GRU). GRU’s doors opened in 1992. The university is located near Tbilisi and is of an urban type. Grigol Robakidze University continues to be the best university in Georgia. Exams must be passed by students in order to enroll in college. With only two seats available per seat, the admissions process is not too tough even in the case of student competition. Semesters are used to divide the academic year, just like in many other Georgian institutions.
Your annual cost for a bachelor’s degree will be roughly $5,000 USD. GRU is thought to be the most costly option for obtaining a master’s degree, costing $5,000 USD per year of study. Grigol Robakidze University has 1000 students, placing it among the division’s smaller universities. Both domestic and foreign students are welcome at the university. The university employs 199 professionals.
Students at the university are able to take part in exchange programs thanks to its international partnerships. You can find out more about the university on its Facebook and YouTube social media pages. Many nations outside of India provide MBBS programs for individuals in need of medical attention. Hence, candidates who were unsuccessful in securing a spot in Indian medical colleges via the NEET examination or who were unable to pay the exorbitant tuition in private Indian medical colleges, may be able to secure a spot at a number of overseas universities. Georgia is among the most popular destinations, even though Russia, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan are the top choices for Indian students.
We are the Official Partner of Grigol Robakidze University. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Grigol Robakidze University
- A vast library comprising over 20,000 books and digital resources, along with computer parks and additional audio and video techniques, are offered by Grigol Robakidze University.
- Students at Grigol Robakidze University have access to cutting-edge technological resources: Center for Crime Research This is a special lab in Georgia with the newest equipment, including FBI tools.
- The lab is also used by a few high school medical students for study purposes.
- TV studio The TV studio is not the same as Georgia, which was founded in 1998 and has a contemporary setup.
- Fifty programs and various products were prepared based on a decade of history.
- Students at universities can work as auto reporters, TV producers, and auto reporters, among other jobs.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
5500 USD (approx.)
- five-year program that includes an internship.
- How to instruct in English without entrance exams.
- The NMC and WHO have accredited the courses, making them internationally recognized.
- A doctorate from this university is globally recognized, compliant with the educational system, and eligible for exchange programs and partnerships with other
- European universities because it has joined the Bologna process.
- Medical students benefit greatly from the modern facilities, highly qualified faculty, and guest lectures by renowned foreign academics.
- Both on campus and in the residence halls, students can access online clock resources.
- For students to study in peace, the hostel has everything they need, including beds, a refrigerator, a study table, bookshelves, Internet, TV, and hot water.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- For university students, Grigol Robakidze University provides safe and open residence halls.
- A separate area designated for girls and boys.
- There are 101 bedrooms in the house, along with a washing machine, refrigerator, bookshelf, lamp, and fan.
- Students who wish to split the cost of lodging may request that two beds be placed in 75 of the 101 rooms.
- The hostel offers a 24-hour internet connection for reading MBBS. In hostels, students are given access to three sessions of nutritious and fresh food.
- Due to the hostel system’s round-the-clock top-notch security, students feel comfortable and secure.