Guangxi Medical University
Guangxi Medical University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
One of the oldest medical schools in China is Guangxi Medical University, which is in Nanning, Guangxi Provincial Government. The university was founded in 1934.The Ministry of higher education is in charge of overseeing the university’s research.
There are modern technology labs at the university that have brand-new instruments and equipment. Students at the college of medicine are committed to a more hands-on, practical approach to medical education. This gives our students a better chance of succeeding in both college and high-paying jobs. The NMC has approved medical schools that offer MBBS degrees. The staff includes more than 100 doctors who teach English-language medical subjects. It is an area where ragging is not allowed.
We are the Official Partner of Guangxi Medical University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Guangxi Medical University for MBBS
- The students who are studying for the MBBS get the best education possible.
- International MBBS students can take classes in English if they want to.
- The fees are reasonable, and the cost of living is low.
- It is safe and healthy to be on campus.
- Universities in China that are approved by NMC do not take donations or fees.
- The degrees from Chinese universities are recognized around the world.
- Also, you can get Indian food, so you won’t miss your home country.
- It’s also helpful to have modern infrastructure and the newest tools.
- There is one more benefit to Good Student Networking.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
6,500 USD (approx.)
There are many good reasons for us to choose this university. We are a leading university that offers excellent medical education at an affordable cost.
Our education and living costs are also very low. We have students of all ages, religions, and countries. Medical students can get real-world experience at government hospitals in other countries.
There are different ways to learn medicine at the university level. When compared to other universities, university education comes with tuition fees that are easy on the wallet.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- The rooms are fully equipped with a quiet place to study and nice areas to relax.
- Each room has its own bathroom, air conditioning, and internet access.
- There are also common kitchens for students who want to cook their own meals.
- If a student stays in the International Student Dormitory for six months, they can apply to live off campus.
- Students who live off campus must go to the local police station with the owner of their home to fill out the Registration Form for International Student Living Off Campus and follow the necessary steps.
- There are gyms, sports arenas, and recreation centers on all of the campuses.
- Security is closely watched 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The hostels take care of all of the students’ daily needs.