Guangzhou Medical University
Guangzhou Medical University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
Since its founding in 1958, Guangzhou Medical University has been a non-profit public higher education institution in Guangzhou, Guangdong, a large city with a population of over 5,000,000 people. The Department of Education of Guangdong Province officially recognizes Guangzhou Medical University as a large (uniron enrollment range: 20,000–24,999 students) Chinese college or university for both men and women. In a number of fields of study, Guangzhou Medical University offers courses and programs that lead to officially recognized higher education degrees, such as bachelor degrees.
For more information, look at the following Uniform Degree Levels and Areas of Study Matrix. Students from other countries are welcome to apply to enroll. Students at Guangzhou Medical University can also use a library, get financial aid and/or scholarships, and use administrative services, among other academic and non-academic facilities and services. The field of clinical medicine at GMU is ranked in the top 1% of all fields of science in the world by Essential Science Indicators.
GMU has a state-key discipline, nine state-key clinical specialties, and a lot of other important provincial disciplines and specialties. In China, respiratory medicine comes in first and thoracic surgery comes in fifth.
We are the Official Partner of Guangzhou Medical University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Guangzhou Medical University for MBBS
- The students who are studying for the MBBS get the best education possible.
- International MBBS students can take classes in English if they want to.
- The fees are reasonable, and the cost of living is low.
- It is safe and healthy to be on campus.
- Universities in China that are approved by NMC do not take donations or fees.
- The degrees from Chinese universities are recognized around the world.
- Also, you can get Indian food, so you won’t miss your home country.
- It’s also helpful to have modern infrastructure and the newest tools.
- There is one more benefit to Good Student Networking.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
5,500 USD (approx.)
- There is a beautiful campus at GXMU that makes it a great place for teachers and students to teach, study, and live.
- There are two campuses at Guangzhou Medical University. They are called Payne and Yuexiu.
- Together, they cover 372,300 square meters and have 481,900 square meters set aside for construction.
- There are 28 research institutions, 7 hospitals that are directly affiliated with the colleges, and 7 hospitals that are not directly affiliated with the colleges.
- The growing number of people signing up for MBBS courses in China shows that Guangzhou Medical University is very popular with Indian students.
- There are a lot of Indian students on campus if you go to China to study MBBS.
- This will make you feel like you are studying in your own country.
- So, if you are an Indian student, you don’t have to worry about going to the Guangzhou Medical University in China to get your MBBS.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- The rooms are fully equipped with a quiet place to study and nice areas to relax.
- Each room has its own bathroom, air conditioning, and internet access.
- There are also common kitchens for students who want to cook their own meals.
- If a student stays in the International Student Dormitory for six months, they can apply to live off campus.
- Students who live off campus must go to the local police station with the owner of their home to fill out the Registration Form for International Student Living Off Campus and follow the necessary steps.
- There are gyms, sports arenas, and recreation centers on all of the campuses.
- Security is closely watched 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The hostels take care of all of the students’ daily needs.
- Markets and grocery stores, malls and shopping centers, bookstores, and ATMs are all close to and easy to get to from the University.
- There are also a lot of restaurants on campus that serve Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and Western food.
- Tournaments for volleyball, track and field, and badminton are held on a regular basis, and all the students take part.
- For fun and to learn about the culture of the area, events like recital competitions, cultural festivals, and poetry contests are set up.