Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine
Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
Since its founding in 1924 as the Guangdong Traditional Chinese Medicine and Pharmacology School, Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine has been a public, non-profit college. The Chinese province of Guangdong is home to the Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine. The Republic of China recognized the Guangdong Traditional Chinese Medicine and Pharmacology School as a graduate school.
With permission from the People’s Republic of China in 1956, Guangdong Traditional Chinese Medicine and Pharmacology School became Guangzhou Traditional Chinese Medicine College, one of the first schools in China to focus on Chinese traditional medicine. There are direct ties between the State Administration of Traditional Medicine and the Ministry of Health of the People’s Republic of China at Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine. The central government and the provincial government worked together to run Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine when it moved to Guangdong province.
We are the Official Partner of Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine for MBBS
- The NMC has approved medical schools in China that offer MBBS. The World Health Organization (WHO) has approved Chinese medical schools.
- China has some of the best schools and school infrastructure in the world.
- China’s medical schools offer exchange programs that help students learn.
- Price-wise, education in China is pretty reasonable.
- The housing options at Chinese universities are pretty cheap and suitable for students.
- China is a center for education, and the government there pays for schools.
- Any university in China, including medical universities, gives financial aid or scholarships to students who need them and deserve it.
- In China, there is no test to get into school, and there is no donation fee.
- Many international students from all over the world are able to study at Medical Universities of China, which creates a diverse environment.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
6,500 USD (approx.)
- Students at Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine get a lot of experience.
- The professors at Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine are very skilled and qualified.
- The laboratories at Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine are well-equipped for doing experiments.
- Students at Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine learn a lot about medicine.
- There are reference books, encyclopedias, research papers, journals, editorials, and more in the library at Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine.
- The costs of going to Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine are pretty low.
- There are scholarship programs at Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine that encourage people to go there and study medicine or MBBS.
- The Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine is ranked less than 500 in China and less than 8000 in the world.
- The different departments at Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine each have their own professors and labs.
- Students at Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine can go on exchange programs with other universities in other countries.
- There are better job opportunities at Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine.
- It is easier to apply online to Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- The rooms are fully equipped with a quiet place to study and nice areas to relax.
- Each room has its own bathroom, air conditioning, and internet access.
- There are also common kitchens for students who want to cook their own meals.
- If a student stays in the International Student Dormitory for six months, they can apply to live off campus.
- Students who live off campus must go to the local police station with the owner of their home to fill out the Registration Form for International Student Living Off Campus and follow the necessary steps.
- There are gyms, sports arenas, and recreation centers on all of the campuses.
- Security is closely watched 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The hostels take care of all of the students’ daily needs.