Harbin Medical University
Harbin Medical University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
Harbin Medical University (HMU) is in Harbin, a beautiful city called “Eastern Paris” because of its ice and snow. The campus of HMU is beautiful, with 2.36 million square meters of buildings in the style of old buildings.
Harbin Medical University (HMU) has a long and honorable history. It was founded in 1926. It was made when the 1st and 2nd branch schools of China Medical University in Xiangtan and the Harbin Special Medical School, which was started by Dr. Wu Liande, a medical pioneer in China, merged. The China Red Army Health School was started in Raijin, Jiangxi, in 1931 and was the school’s predecessor. Over the past 80 years, HMU has carried on Dr. Wu Liane’s legacy of “loving the motherland wholeheartedly and succeeding by self-made efforts.” It has also continued the tradition of “firm political belief and excellent medical skills” from the China Red Army Health School and stuck to the motto “honesty from the rules and learning to promote medicine.” HMU has been getting stronger and is now a medical school with a lot of space and its own unique qualities. HMU is now one of China’s best medical schools. This university is now a national hub for basic science research and developing teaching talent. It is also a key “Project 211” university in Heilongjiang Province.
We are the Official Partner of Harbin Medical University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Harbin Medical University for MBBS
- In Harbin, the cost of living is very low for people who want to get their MBBS.
- MBBS students at this university can do a variety of activities outside of class.
- The teaching staff at the university is qualified and has a lot of experience, so they can give good education.
- When you compare Harbin Medical University to other schools, its tuition fees are very low.
- A world-class lab with the latest technology.
- There are many types of scholarships available for students at universities, such as CSC scholarships, CI scholarships, and Harbin Medical University scholarships.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
4,500 USD (approx.)
- The university planned a lot of activities for students to do outside of class.
- There are hostels and dorms where international students can stay at reasonable prices.
- There are just the right number of students to teachers so that each one can get individual attention from the teacher.
- People who work at this university are well known for their skills.
- MBBS students at Harbin Medical University can study in English, which is great for Indian students.
- WHO, NMC, ECFMG, FAIMER, and another university across the world.
- A medical degree that is recognized all over the world is a great way to get a job anywhere in the world.
- The school has the best facilities and infrastructure to make sure that all of its students can learn in comfort.
- A fee structure that is both low and fair helps students from low-income families a lot. worked with some of the best universities and hospitals in the world to find jobs for its graduates
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.