Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University | Fee | Admission Process | All Details
Hate Reading 😓 Plug-in 🎧 and Listen to our article.
On October 13, 2010, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, situated in Kaliningrad, Russia, was established. Immanuel Kant is honored with the name Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University. For students from all around the world who want to pursue MBBS, it is a fantastic alternative. In addition to offering a high level of medical education, a friendly atmosphere, and state-of-the-art instructional technologies, the school works hard to uphold academic and research traditions.
Numerous students go on to work in some of the best places on earth after graduating from Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University with a medical degree that is recognized across the world. The Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University’s main website now has the application forms, which students can get there. Medical students must accurately fill out the application form before September. Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University has been granted official accreditation by Worldwide Organization for Health (WHO), the Russian Federation’s Ministry of State Health and Education & National Medical Commission (NMC)
We are the Official Partner of Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University for MBBS
The Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University’s MBBS program offers the students several benefits. The advantages are listed below;
- For students from all over the world, the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University is offering vocational training programs.
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University has partnered with more than 150 foreign universities.
- The university has more than 300 educational programs available for students.
- The Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University’s 900 faculty members offer students a top-notch medical education.
- 13,500 students are enrolled in Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University at the moment.
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University offers an affordable MBBS curriculum for medical students from all over the world.
- The two languages used to instruct the MBBS course are English and Russian.
- The admissions process at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University is stress-free for applicants.
- The campus infrastructure of Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University is of the gold standard in Russia.
- Female MBBS students can study in a secure environment at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University.
- Medical degrees from Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University are acknowledged around the world.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
3,30,000 Ruble (approx)
- The Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University is training students from 40 different countries and 85 different Russian regions.
- There are 10880 students enrolled in higher education and vocational programs.
- Women make up 64% of all students.
- 166 educational initiatives have been taken by the university to develop the level of education.
- Approximately 20% of students reside in dorms.
- 671 facilities and 11 student organizations are available for overall development.
- 9.6% of students in Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University are from other countries.
- 30 percent of degree programs issued from Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University are recognized internationally.
- The institution fills the requirement for medical, social, and mathematical professionals in the region.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
Students at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University have access to a fully equipped and welcoming hostel. Each student has a roommate. The hostel has separate rooms for boys and females. The hostel has a clean mess that serves out wholesome food. A communal kitchen is available to students, where they may cook their meals. The hostel has Internet connectivity as well. All of the hostel’s rooms have air conditioning. There is central heating throughout the dorm. The management provides refrigerators and on-site laundry. The hostel has a communal TV room. Hostels are outfitted with CCTV cameras for security.