International University of Science and Medicine
International University of Science and Medicine | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
When it opened in 2003, the International University of Science and Medicine was created as a medical college. There are many diploma, degree, master’s, and doctoral programs at the university. Students at the International University of Science and Medicine get a lot of experience in the field of medicine, which helps them improve their skills and gives them the chance to practice in hospitals during their last few years of school.
There are several university departments spread out in Bishkek’s education district. Due to a rise in the number of Indian immigrants in the country, the university is very popular with them. More than half of the students work in the medical field. Several international groups, such as NMC and WHO, have recognized the International University of Science and Medicine. A lot of Asian students are in medical school at this university, which is known as one of the best medical schools in Kyrgyzstan.
We are the Official Partner of International University of Science and Medicine in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose International University of Science and Medicine for MBBS
- There are top-notch medical techs and very advanced equipment available, as well as practical training.
- Continuously using new ways to teach and a practical curriculum for the classes.
- Students can study with the help of professors and professionals with a lot of experience.
- The university was also given universal accreditation by a number of important medical groups, including the WHO, NMC, PLAB, USMLE, more.
- There are also one-semester student exchange programs that let students study at other universities to gain more valuable experiences.
- Foreign students can find a lot of job opportunities in medicine in Kyrgyzstan and in their home countries.
- The students and teachers at the International University of Science and Medicine are encouraged to take part in a wide range of scientific projects and other international events.
- On-campus, there is an auditorium, recreation centers, a cafeteria, computer labs, labs, and hospital facilities.
- Hostel rooms that are well-equipped with everything you need to live.
- There are large dining rooms, modern kitchens that are clean and germ-free, and a variety of healthy meals made by Indian chefs.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
4,500 USD (approx.)
Universities known all over the world
Kyrgyzstan’s medical degree has been accepted and recognized by many international groups. The medical schools have been approved by the NMC, the Medical Council of Canada (MCC), the Russian Ministry of Science and Higher Education, the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), and other groups. As long as they pass the Medical Licensing Examination, medical school graduates can work anywhere.
Language and talking to others
English is used as a language of instruction in Kyrgyz universities. But students are told to learn either the Kyrgyz language or Russian because it will help them talk to other people while they are doing clinical training.
Coaching at MCI
Every university offers MCI coaching to help students get ready for and pass the Medical Licensing Examination.
Offers of internships and jobs
The best hospitals are those that are connected to colleges and offer internships to students. Cutting-edge medical technology is used in these buildings so that students can learn the most up-to-date ways to care for patients.
The cost of education is fair.
The cost of MBBS courses in Kyrgyzstan’s universities is lower. Financially, students in Kyrgyzstan who want to get their MBBS can finish their degree without going over their budget and still get a good education.
General Way of Life
Kyrgyzstan has made progress in many ways. The country gives its citizens the best services in every area, such as transportation, education, and health care. There is a good standard of living in the country at a low cost. Kyrgyzstan has become the best and most sought-after place to go to college because of this.
Places to stay and lodge
At universities in Kyrgyzstan, there are separate dorms for men and women. There are security guards at these hostels to make sure the students are safe.
Food from India
Institutions give Indian students Indian food, or “mess,” to make them feel more at home and at ease.
Things to do outside of school
A lot of the things that students do as part of their schoolwork are open to them. To help students learn more and get better at what they do, there are a lot of seminars, sports, cultural events, workshops, and conferences.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- University has a hostel on campus for its students.
- Two to three students live in each dorm room.
- There are separate hostels for boys and girls.
- There is also Indian food in the dorm.
- The cafeteria at the hostel serves three meals a day.
- There is air conditioning in every dorm room.
- They can connect to the internet quickly whenever it’s convenient for them.
- There is both hot and cold water available.
- You can also get the centralized heating system.
- Students have their own kitchen where they can cook their own meals.
- There are places to do laundry available.
- There is no tolerance for ragging at the hostel.