Iuliu Hatieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy
Iuliu Hatieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
Founded in 1919 as a division of Superior Dacia University, the Iuliu Hatieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy is located in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, and bears the name of its founder, Iuliu Hatiganu. It is Transylvania’s oldest medical facility. With over 1100 researchers and 2400 resident physicians, the university enrolls around 6000 students from both domestic and foreign countries. The Ministry of Education classifies the university as a “advanced research and educational university”.
The Cluj-Napoca medical-surgical school opened its doors in 1775. The medical-surgical school underwent renovations to become a medical-surgical high school in 1816. The Hungarian Faculty of Medicine was established in Cluj in 1872.
Following the unification of Transylvania with Romania, there was a significant change in the field of medical and pharmaceutical education. The Romanian Faculty of Medicine was founded as a division of Superior Dacia University in 1919.
We are the Official Partner of Iuliu Hatieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Iuliu Hatieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- A hub for expertise and research is the Iuliu Hatieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- Career counseling and physiological counseling are available on campus.
- There are twenty-two scientific student circles at the Iuliu Hatieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- There are two centers of excellence and seven research centers at the Iuliu Hatieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- Clujul Medical magazine is published by the Iuliu Hatieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- A library with thirty thousand volumes and journals is available at the Iuliu Hatieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- One of the nation’s centers for science and research is the Iuliu Hatieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- The Iuliu Hatieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy offers on-campus housing for its students.
- The University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Iuliu Hatieganu offers students receive hospital-based instruction that enhances their professional experience.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
6000 USD (approx.)
- Once admitted to the Iuliu Hatieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy, students enjoy good living conditions in their dorms.
- To increase knowledge, the university offers research lectures and labs.
- A student exchange program is available at the Luliu Hatiganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy, allowing students to experience and learn from a variety of patients.
- Students’ curiosity is piqued by seminars, research programs, and other competitions held by the Iuliu Hatieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- Sports facilities, including tennis, basketball, football, and volleyball, are available at the Iuliu Hatieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.