Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
Javakhishvili Ivane Georgia’s Tbilisi is home to Tbilisi State University, a public university. The university has a long history since it was the first national university to open in Georgia’s Caucasus region in 1918, setting the groundwork for an institution modeled after a European university but grounded in Georgian educational traditions. Javakhishvili Ivane European values and international significance characterize Tbilisi State University, a center for higher education and research. Ivane Javakhishvili’s mission The objectives of Tbilisi State University are to honorably bear the title of being the first university in Georgia, to continue Georgia’s tradition of leadership in higher education, to rank among the top universities in the world, and to advance the welfare of both the country and all people.
Ivane Javakhishvili’s ranking The best universities in the world rank Tbilisi State University 398th. Javakhishvili Ivane About 200 local and international scientific grant programs are conducted annually by Tbilisi State University, one of Georgia’s first and most prestigious scientific research institutions. Javakhishvili Ivane According to the 2019 U.S. News & World Report, Tbilisi State University is ranked in the top 1.5% of universities worldwide.
It is the only South Caucasian university to have been listed among the top four in the world for four years running (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020). The QS University Ranking Eastern Europe and Central Asia (N86); the Round University Ranking 2019 (N614); and the Shanghai Academic Ranking of the World Universities (Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University Department of Physics 2019 N151-200) all show that Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University is at the top. Javakhishvili Ivane With about 22,000 students enrolled across seven faculties, Tbilisi State University is one of the biggest universities. The university offers short- and long-term certification programs in addition to bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees.
It also offers higher vocational education courses. Georgian students can participate in exchanges and collaborative international educational programs to earn double academic degrees by collaborating closely with foreign universities. Javakhishvili Ivane Being involved in major global education networks is something that Tbilisi State University does.
We are the Official Partner of Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
- According to rankings, Tbilisi State University is the top university in the Caucasus region.
- Javakhishvili Ivane Twenty-four foreign language programs (BA, MA, PhD, and one-step educational programs) are available at Tbilisi State University; five more are being developed.
- Javakhishvili Ivane Up to 300 partners, including research institutes and universities in 56 countries, offer Tbilisi State University students exposure to a global education.
- Javakhishvili Ivane All year long, Tbilisi State University offers extracurricular activities.
- At TSU, there are currently clubs for archery, table tennis, arm wrestling, basketball, handball, volleyball, weightlifting, and alpinism. There are more than 70 competitions in nineteen sports each year.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
5800 USD (approx.)
- Javakhishvili, Vane Scientists and students at Tbilisi State University take advantage of the facilities offered by contemporary learning environments, which include 16 research institutes, up to 85 learning labs (such as FabLab, SMART Lab, SMART AtmoSim Lab, and Bloomberg Lab), and modernized teaching technology in the physics and chemistry labs.
- This cutting-edge instructional technology aids in the university’s high ranking.
- Particularly designed dorm at Ivane Javakhishvili Access to Tbilisi State University is available to individuals with disabilities.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- Javakhishvili Ivane There is a dorm on campus at Tbilisi State University.
- Within the campus are two buildings housing the hostels.
- The first is a European-standard hostel for students with 320 beds.
- There are three four-story residences in this hostel building at Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University.
- The hostel building contains the administrative building.
- The hostel building also has an online library, a computer lab, an open-air sports field, outdoor simulators, and a conference room.
- The hostel buildings contain the common areas, such as a kitchen and laundry room.
- The hostel’s interior is made comfortable by all of its amenities. Second, there is a 396-seat student hostel comprised of two four-story residential buildings at Tbilisi State University’s Ivane Javakhishvili campus.
- This hostel building has modern amenities like a laundry room, computer resource center, and online library.
- The residential building of this hostel also has apartments that are similar to two-room hotel suites.
- These two on-campus hostels are residential structures made up of apartments with two rooms each, akin to hotels. Two of them are reserved for use by those with disabilities.
- This building’s entire housing infrastructure has been modified to accommodate individuals with disabilities.