KIST Medical College
KIST Medical College | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
The Medical College at KIST Nepal has some of the top medical schools in the country. This medical institution in Nepal trains students under experts in their respective professions while also providing them with top-notch education. KIST Medical College was founded in 2006 with the goal of giving its students access to the best technology available, a multidisciplinary curriculum, and some of the brightest minds in the field to share their specialized knowledge.
The mission of this MBBS institution in Nepal is to prepare each and every student to serve the people of their nation, even in the most isolated regions. Medical education is provided by KIST Medical College Nepal in a number of clinical fields, including pediatrics, surgery, dentistry, and medicine.
The teaching strategies employed by the faculty at this university are exclusive to it and even manage to explain complex ideas. The medical council of Nepal has acknowledged this private medical college, which is connected to Tribhuvan University. Since English is the primary language of instruction for MBBS students at KIST Medical College Nepal, a large number of international students have chosen to study MBBS there.
We are the Official Partner of KIST Medical College
in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose KIST Medical College for MBBS
In Nepal, the KIST Medical College is located in a tranquil area. One of the top medical schools in Nepal for MBBS students who want to earn degrees that are recognized throughout the world. The faculty at the college is highly qualified and committed to providing a good education. Its primary goal is to provide international students with an education of the highest caliber. Among the most reputable universities for studying medicine.
- Among the most reputable universities for studying medicine.
- optimal climate for students from abroad.
- There is a large selection of books for pupils in the roomy library.
- There are programs accessible for learning English.
- straightforward and uncomplicated admissions procedure.
- Acknowledged by MCI or NMC.
- Give a medical degree that is recognized worldwide.
- The best lodging is offered to medical students.
- Indian food is available, particularly for Indian students.
- listed among Nepal’s best medical schools.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
Nepal Medical Council approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
7,500 USD (approx.)
- Please note that KIST Medical College Nepal does not take donations.
- The college provides instruction for MBBS study in Nepal and is associated with Tribhuvan University.
- The Medical College at KIST An international body like the World Health Organization recognizes Nepal.
- The university draws students from all around the world since it uses
- English as its medium of instruction.
- All of the medical students at the KIST Medical College of Nepal receive in-field training in their own teaching college, which is also connected to multiple hospitals.
- KIST Medical College in Nepal is renowned for providing exceptionally high-quality education.
- The university provides well equipped, contemporary dorms for its students.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- Provide separate dorms for women and men.
- There are fully furnished hostel rooms available at the hostels.
- Air-conditioned rooms are an option.
- Students at Nepal Medical College have access to mess facilities in their hostel.
- The hostels have excellent security and are completely guarded.
- All of the students at the KIST Medical College Nepal have access to electricity and water in their dorms.