Kursk State Medical University
Kursk State Medical University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
Kursk State Medical University is in the Russian city of Kursk and was founded in 1935. Russia has a lot of medical schools, and Kursk State Medical University is one of the best known. It is one of the best medical schools in Russia, and students get a lot of hands-on experience. The University has been given permission by the Medical Council of India. Five thousand five hundred students are studying medicine at Kursk State Medical University.
One thousand three hundred of them are from outside of Russia. Teachers and doctors who are trained and qualified keep students interested and teach them both theory and practice. Kursk State Medical University is famous for giving students a world-class education and helping them grow as people through new ideas. Teachers mostly paid attention to research projects and hands-on training. The medical education degree is recognized by the General Medical Council of Europe and other places. Along with being a medical school, Kursk State Medical University is also a place where medical research is done.
We are the Official Partner of Kursk State Medical University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Kursk State Medical University for MBBS
- At the top level in Russia, Kursk State Medical University is one of the best schools.
- The University offers medical education at a price that students from all over the world can afford.
- It is known that WHO and NMC recognize Kursk State Medical University.
- Kursk State Medical University has a large campus with up-to-date tools and buildings.
- Medical students can feel safe on campus while taking classes.
- It is possible to teach the medical course in both English and Russian.
- People know Kursk State Medical University for its innovative ideas and hands-on training.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
5,550 USD (approx.)
- The MBBS program at Kursk State Medical University is reasonably priced.
- It is easy to get into Kursk State Medical University.
- You don’t have to pay any donation fees or other fees to get into college.
- The degree from Kursk State Medical University is recognized all over the world.
- Students learn with the help of modern technology and teachers who are very qualified.
- Students from all over the world can stay in hostels at Kursk State Medical University that are fully furnished.
- The university also supports cultural and other activities that help students grow as whole people.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- Students at Kursk State Medical University live in hostels that are fully furnished.
- The hostel management is making sure that every room on campus has access to hot water.
- The students will be able to use Wi-Fi on campus 24 hours a day.
- Students at the Kursk State Medical University can use all the most up-to-date tools and equipment.
- For students who want to cook, there is also a shared kitchen.
- There are grocery stores, coffee shops, clinics, pharmacies, gyms, laundry rooms, and more nearby.
- On campus, all of the facilities are good value for money.
- There are CCTV cameras all the time in the hostel.