Kutaisi University Faculty of Medicine
Kutaisi University Faculty of Medicine | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
Valerian Kelbakiani and Revaz Laghidze established Kutaisi University, a private university, in Kutaisi, Georgia, in 1992. The goal of the university is to educate and prepare highly qualified graduates to become designers while also supporting each student’s personal development.
The medical school encourages scientific studies, and the findings are disseminated the university’s medicine faculty was established in 2019, and both Georgian and international students are welcome. International students are welcome to apply for admission. The university campus offers academic and non-academic facilities and services, administrative services, and an academic library.
We are the Official Partner of Kutaisi University Faculty of Medicine. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Kutaisi University Faculty of Medicine
- There is no prerequisite degree for individuals who wish to study MBBS at the Kutaisi University of Medicine in Georgia.
- There is no ragging at the Kutaisi Medical Academy.
- An MBBS degree from Kutaisi University Faculty of Medicine is recognized globally.
- Through its scholarship programs, the university helps students with their financial needs.
- Hostels are available for Institute students to stay in.
- The medical faculty in Kutaisi enjoys a high degree of security.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
5000 USD (approx.)
- The institute offers affordable, top-notch education.
- The institute considers regional features like the ability to practice one’s religion freely and the availability of legal defense, which are essential for Asian and Latin American nations.
- Training centers and clinical bases, with their well-equipped classrooms, basic scientific and clinical laboratories, and clinical bases, offer young minds top-notch instruction.
- The university’s partnerships with global research and educational institutions provide students with exposure and knowledge.
- The knowledgeable faculty at the university never stops trying to implement innovative teaching strategies.
- The cost of learning MBBS in Georgia is one of the key benefits.
- When compared to some of India’s private medical institutes, you’ll find that the cost of schooling is lower.
- Many medical universities in Georgia are accredited by MCI and international organizations such as the World Health Organization.
- In Georgia’s medical universities, English is the medium of instruction.
- As a result, Indian students will have no difficulty enrolling in Georgia’s medical universities.
- The level of medical education in Georgia is excellent, and the countrys universities have excellent infrastructure.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- The school provides excellent, reasonably priced education and accommodation.
- The institute takes into account regional characteristics that are crucial for Asian and Latin American countries, such as the freedom to practice one’s religion and the availability of legal defense.
- Training centers and clinical bases provide young minds with top-notch instruction thanks to their well-equipped classrooms, clinical bases, and basic scientific and laboratory laboratories.
- The university exposes and educates students through its partnerships with international research and educational institutions.
- The university’s knowledgeable faculty is always looking for new and creative ways to use their expertise in the classroom.