Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
Life is about getting the best education so you can have a great career. That’s why Dream MBBS is giving students the best services to learn as much as they can about their colleges. The Best University in Russia is the Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, which was established in honor of B. N. Yeltsin.
The college began in 1993 with teachers who were both experienced and college graduates. It is an associate college. The University has 13 schools that offer a wide range of courses in 7 institutes. The government of Egypt has sanctioned the college, which is associated with WHO, MCI, and NMC and recognized by the Higher Supreme Council of Universities.
The university is at the top of the list of scientific schools, both state and private. The institution is well-planned and safe so that students can learn, teach, and grow. It is kept up to date with new technology so that students can get the skills they need to meet the needs and wants of society. There are now many partnerships between the kids’ schools and schools in other countries. Here are 11,000 students, including 900 from other countries. There are many courses and specializations in teaching at the college.
There are postgraduate studies in more than 26 areas, such as surgery, internal medicine, cardiology, and more. The School of Medicine has 30 specialized departments and 390 highly trained professors. As icing on the cake, it gives students and teachers access to scientific works where they can use their experience and hidden skills. It is a great college that gives students a lot of chances to learn and grow.
Additionally, Suez University helps the community by teaching people in environmental issues. The building of the college is in a great spot. Every student grows in all areas, and all cultural norms and traditions are respected. The Higher Supreme Council of Universities will recognize the degree if the professional final test is passed. In Egypt, the college has already hit the top of its field in every area of education. University campuses have a lot of land that is used for things like housing, a playground, and a college cafeteria. Students can show off their creativity in a safe, beautiful campus with great views through the college’s extracurricular events.
In addition to the highly specialized laboratories for organic and inorganic chemistry, biology and medical biochemistry, new technologies in teaching medical subjects, optimizing teaching and learning processes, and experimental simulation of pathophysiological processes, there are also preclinical and paraclinical laboratories where students can get hands-on experience.
This gives students a better chance to learn and grow. The school also has a very advanced medical clinic where students can get checked out and given diagnoses. The living accommodations are private, so students can live in peace. There are all the electronic services they could want, as well as food, medical care, activities for their health and fun, and the option to work part-time.
We are the Official Partner of International University of Kyrgyzstan in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University for MBBS
These are some of the good reasons why students want to study MBBS at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University:
- Hospital susceptibility from the first year of school and real-life research on “cadavers”.
- Highly recommended English-speaking teachers who are qualified and have experience.
- Four-star accommodations Spots that serve Indian food.
- Very low tuition fees compared to India for the same level of education. You can advance your career and learn with students from other countries to become more globally sensitive.
- They got certified by doing scientific activities that include the highest level of qualification Clinical residency is made up of about 28 branches, such as surgery, pediatrics, neurology, and more.
- You don’t have to do well on the IELTS or TOEFL to get into Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University.
- NMC/MCI, WHO approved
- can apply for different internships while you’re studying.
- They also offer interactive complexes, training for the military, and training in virtual and augmented reality.
- The lecture halls are well-equipped with multimedia equipment and a clinical residency laboratory that has major areas of knowledge for both graduate and post-doctoral programs. Usually, the academy keeps the class size the same so that each student can get enough attention.
- In the highly specialized laboratories for organic and inorganic chemistry, biology and medical biochemistry, new technologies in teaching medical subjects, optimizing teaching and learning processes, and experimental simulation of pathophysiological processes, students can get hands-on experience. They can also work in preclinical and paraclinical laboratories.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
3000 US Dollar (approx)
- Getting ahead in your career, learning with students from other countries, and becoming more globally sensitive.
- To get into Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, you don’t need to clear IELTS or TOEFL tests.
- WHO, NMC/MCI, ECFMG, AMC, and GMC accept it.
- The Institute has a sports field inside the canteen or mess hall.
- There are acceptable tuition costs and moderately lower living costs compared to other European countries. This means that you can get a college degree without breaking the bank.
- Susceptibility to hospitals from the first year of school and real-life research on “cadavers”
- They also offer training in virtual and augmented reality, as well as interactive complexes.
- Highly rated English-speaking teachers who are qualified and have experience.
- Accommodation with 4 stars Places that serve Indian food.
- good clinical susceptibility, great medical education, one-of-a-kind facilities, and labs with all the tools they need.
- The fact that this country has a high literacy rate was proven by scientific activities that include the highest level of qualification.
- There are multimedia projectors and a clinical residency laboratory in each lecture hall. The clinical residency laboratory has about 55 majors and fields of knowledge for postgraduate and postdoctoral programs.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- The International University of Kyrgyzstan has cheap hostels for both local and foreign students.
- If a student doesn’t want to stay in a hostel, he can find a place to stay near the university.
- You can get any kind of Indian food, vegetarian or not.
- You can get clothes for both winter and summer.