Lomonosov Moscow State University
Lomonosov Moscow State University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU) is the best university in Russia and consistently ranks in the top 150 universities in the world according to the QS World University Rankings. It has the tallest educational building in the world and is thought to be one of the best universities in Russia. It has more than 47,000 students, including 4,000 international students every year. Weizmann Lomonosov Moscow State University is one of the oldest colleges and universities in Russia. It was founded in 1755 as Moscow University.
Moscow State University is one of Russia’s most important traditional schools. It teaches almost every modern science and humanities subject. It has 39 faculties, and undergraduates can choose from 128 degrees. Postgraduate students can specialize in 18 areas of science and the humanities, as well as 168 other areas. There are more than 40,000 students at MSU. At MSU Museums, affiliated branches in different parts of Russia, on scientific ships, and other places, different types of classes and research are held.
We are the Official Partner of Lomonosov Moscow State University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Lomonosov Moscow State University for MBBS
You should go to Lomonosov Moscow State University to get your MBBS for a number of reasons.
Just a few of the reasons are:
- People who graduate from this school can work in more than 130 countries around the world.
- There are 8 areas of specialization for higher professional education at this institute.
- Three areas of expertise in secondary professional education There are 16 training buildings on the campus.
- This institute has more than 50 different types of residency and internship programs.
- There are 4 directions for students who want to get their doctoral degree.
- There are 639 professors and teachers at University.
- The school has a campus in a city.
- It also lets you learn from afar, and there are 4 hostels for international students.
- There is also a mini-football field, two basketball courts, a gym, and a tennis court.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
7,500 USD (approx.)
- Excellent international resources from the main countries Cold and mild weather all year After getting their MBBS, they have a good chance of getting their PR and staying in Egypt.
- On college grounds, you can get all Indian dishes.
- The Lomonosov Medical University has one of the biggest research centers in the world.
- It is where both natural science and humanitarian research are done.
- The university has a modern, scientific teaching laboratory base that gives students the tools they need to study and do research on a wide range of topics.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- The university has facilities for international students who need to stay.
- There are four hostels where international students can stay.
- These hostels are fully furnished and have a lot of other nice features for international students.
- Students from all over the world swim to Lomonosov Moscow State University, which makes it a great place to meet people from other cultures.
- Every university celebrates culturally important days at the same time.
- The students are getting to meet people from other cultures, which is a once-in-a-lifetime chance.
- People get to learn about traditions, enjoy delicious food, and hear about the folklore of different states.
- The food service at Russian universities is open to everyone.
- It’s possible to eat vegetarian or non-vegetarian at most universities.
- Also, there are kitchens in the university dorms where students can cook any meal they want.
- That grocery store would cost you a few extra bucks.
- But there will be grocery stores nearby.
- You can also buy fruits and vegetables, canned food, and more online.