Mari State University
Mari State University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
It is one of the best medical schools in Russia and is known for its cutting-edge research, active student life, sports, and great teachers. Mari State Medical University offers a cheap but high-quality education, as well as an easy admissions process and separate living and dining facilities for Indian students. These are all big pluses for Indian students who want to get into MBBS programs in Russia.
As a public higher education institution in Russia that doesn’t make money, Mari State University opened in 1972. It was set up by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation. The capital city of Mari El Republic is Yoshkar-Ola, which is also home to Mari State University. Mari State University wants to make higher education easier for students all over the world to get. They want to help students grow as whole people and train them to be specialists in the field of health care by focusing on creating and using new technologies for diagnosis, treatment, and prevention that are also kind and caring.
Events in the arts and academics are very important at Mari State University for the students. It gives them more experience and helps them learn more about what they are studying. The University also has a library that students can use. It is one of the best libraries in Russia. The library works with a number of university centers. The library has 12 Desks, 7 Reading Halls, and 7 Subscriptions.
We are the Official Partner of Mari State University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Mari State University for MBBS
- There are 4 research institutes at Mari State University.
- Mari State Medical University gives students a good education and a place where they can make plans for a bright future.
- It has well-equipped infrastructure and is in an international setting.
- The MBBS degree from Mari State Medical University is recognized all over the world.
- Students have access to a lot of different facilities, such as sports, arts, social activities, and other activities that are good for them.
- It has research labs that meet the needs of basic education.
- English is used as the language of instruction at Mari State Medical University.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
5,450 USD (approx.)
- Great Work International resources that come from the main countries.
- The weather is cold and mild all year long.
- After finishing MBBS, there is a good chance of getting PR and living in Russia.
- All Indian foods can be found on college grounds as it were.
- One of the biggest research centers in the Mari EI republic is at the Mari State Medical University. It is used for both natural science and humanitarian research.
- The university has a modern, scientific teaching laboratory base that gives students the tools they need to study and do research on a wide range of topics.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- Shared hostel rooms that are fully furnished and have a bathroom right next to them.
- One room is given to two or three students.
- Boys and girls have their own wings.
- Internet access 24 hours a day.
- There is high security in the hostel system 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Food stores
- Washing Machine