Marks Medical College
Marks Medical College | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
The MARKS Group founded Marks Medical College with the goal of providing welfare and humanitarian aid as well as preparing students for high-demand careers in medicine, nursing, and other healthcare-related disciplines. The medical, dental, and nursing departments of Marks Medical College, as well as the MARKS ENT Clinic and General Hospital, are the four main educational facilities of the college. In order to improve medical education and healthcare services, Marks Medical College conducts research in medical science.
It also trains students to provide high-quality healthcare and medicine. Finally, it uses cutting-edge technologies to deliver pertinent education to students enrolled in its courses. Due to the heavily discounted Marks Medical College Admission fee at the Marks Medical College courses, as well as the advantageous distance of Dhaka from Kolkata, which is approximately fifty minutes by flight, there are more than one hundred and twenty international students enrolled in Marks Medical College courses, with more than seventy Indian students.
We are the Official Partner of Marks Medical College. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Marks Medical College
- The dormitories at Marks Medical College are comfortable for students, offering modern, appropriate housing.
- Basic amenities including a decent private or shared room, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a shared TV room at the recreation center are provided at the dormitories of Marks Medical College.
- Students’ physical fitness is encouraged at the Marks Medical College hostel area, which has a sports field and a rudimentary gym.
- In addition, there are a variety of cultural events, and as Bangladesh and India are neighbors, there is a very integrative fusion of cultures, as demonstrated by the cultural activities held at Marks Medical College.
- Indian cuisine is served in the hostels of Marks Medical College, so Indian students applying to the school don’t have to make any drastic lifestyle changes.
- The Marks Medical College has amenities such a sports club, cafeteria, auditorium, library, and cafeteria that support students’ overall growth.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
5800 USD (approx.)
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.