Monno Medical College & Hospital
Monno Medical College & Hospital | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
Monno Medical College and Hospital was founded by the Honorable Chairman of the Monno Group of Industries, Mr. Harunar Rashid Khan Monno. It is a fully nonprofit endeavor and a project of the Monno Welfare Foundation. The principal of the institution at the moment is Professor Dr. Zahedul Karim Ahmad, a highly skilled and experienced educator. Regarding the caliber of physicians that graduate from this medical college, it is both one of the top medical schools in the nation and an internationally recognized institution.
The fourth class of Monno Medical College is presently enrolled; the college commenced operations in 2011. The college is recognized by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BM&DC), has received government approval, and is associated with the University of Dhaka. The Monno Welfare Foundation is in charge of the non-profit Monno Medical College and Hospital.
To provide highly qualified, proficient, engaged, and committed medical professionals who can practice both domestically and abroad under any challenging or unfavorable circumstances. to give training tailored to the individual needs of physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals. to impart knowledge in order to build professional competence for carrying out research. to cultivate an atmosphere that is favorable for graduate work. To offer affordable medical care, including treatment, to both local and distant residents.
We are the Official Partner of Monno Medical College & Hospital. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Monno Medical College & Hospital
- It offers top-notch instruction with a well-structured curriculum for medical education.
- The paperwork requirements for MBBS admission are easily met by the university.
- For the purpose of student growth, the college hosts a number of seminars and guest lectures.
- It is possible for students to be admitted without taking any entrance exams for universities.
- Every candidate’s affordability is a priority in the creation of the fee structure.
- The WHO & NMC have granted Monno Medical College official recognition.
- Upon course completion, students receive the internationally recognized degree.
- The university employs contemporary teaching approaches.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
5800 USD (approx.)
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- Islami State Medical College has well-developed dorms and lodging.
- The cost of attending college includes the cost of the dorm.
- Given that it is situated on Airport Road, both its location and view are favorable.
- All departments and the academic hospital with 650 beds are housed in the seven-story academic building.
- The college’s capabilities are listed below. In each batch, the college is now training 100 MBBS and 20 BDS students.
- Able to manage the academic activities of 200 students in a batch.
- Increasing the doctors who passed to want to pursue additional training programs that will lead to specialization in the future.
- The divisional city has the largest contemporary green campus located in a mango garden. Boys’ and girls’ hostels are located separately.
- There are enough dorm rooms at this esteemed college to accommodate every student pursuing graduation.