Nanjing Medical University
Nanjing Medical University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
Nanjing Medical University was founded in 1934 in Zhenjiang. In 1957, it moved to Nanjing, which is in Jiangsu Province. The university has two campuses, Wutai and Jiangning. There are housing options for international students on both campuses. Nanjing Medical University opened in 1962 and was one of the first medical schools in China to offer a six-year program. With the goal of giving students the best education possible, the school offers student-centered education. The Ministry of Education says that Nanjing Medical University is the first school in Mainland China to offer the MBBS program to students from outside of China.
We are the Official Partner of Nanjing Medical University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Nanjing Medical University for MBBS
- It is possible for more than 8,000 Indian students to get their MBBS degrees at more than 45 universities in China.
- About 300 Indian students are enrolled at different levels at Nanjing Medical University, as an example.
- In the past, only 28% of people who took the MCI screening exam were able to pass.
- This ratio is very high compared to the average number of people who pass each year.
- The university got a B+ grade until 2015. It then asked for an upgrade, and WHO is now considering giving it a “A” grade. In 2020, the tuition fees will be at least Rs. 1 lac more than they are now if the grade is raised.
- The school’s campus is very big—it’s over 500 acres—and has great features like eight canteens that serve food from around the world, including Indian, Muslim, and Chinese.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
5,500 USD (approx.)
- When students finish the MBBS program at this university, they will be ready to take tests given by medical boards in a number of countries.
- The school’s faculty and staff are creative, skilled, and knowledgeable in their fields.
- There are many scholarships that students can apply for at the university.
- English is used to teach the course.
- The university set up a lot of activities outside of class for its students.
- Hostels and dorms are cheap places for international students to stay.
- The university has qualified and skilled teachers who make sure that students get a good education.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
International students at Nanjing Medical University can live on campus in well-equipped dorms. Nanjing Medical University has two campuses. The first four years of medical school are spent at the Jiangning Campus, which is where international students study medicine, and the fifth year is spent at the Wutai Campus. It is possible for international students to live in special housing on both campuses. In each room, there is a bed, a closet, a desk, an air conditioner, and a network port. The administration is done in a hotel-style setting in the well-equipped dorms.