National Pirogov Memorial Medical University
National Pirogov Memorial Medical University | Fee | Admission Process | All Details
Hate Reading 😓 Plug-in 🎧 and Listen to our article.
The National Pirogov Memorial Medical University was established in the year 1921 and was named in M.I. Pirogov’s honor in the year 1960. It now holds the status of the National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Ukraine, and has been certified and accredited to level 1V of accreditation.
With around five academics, five members who are correspondents of the Academies of Scientific, 120 doctoral programs, 550 science candidates, and associate professors. National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, in Ukraine, stands out as a top option for higher education and specialty courses since it offers top-notch programs at a reasonable cost. The institution also has certain requirements for scholarships, which the applicants must meet as part of the admissions process.
The National Pirogov Memorial Medical University has a strong technological foundation, 780 contemporary computers, a research center with a center for new information technology, a sizable library with a wide range of genres, and information available for students to access.
There are roughly 62,050 students enrolled in the medical university, with 2,000 international students outnumbering domestic students by an even 2:1 ratio.
Along with the local university resources, India, the US, Australia, and other nations hold a strong intangible reputation.
Vasil Maksimovich Moroz, a professor, and doctor of medical sciences is one of the National Porigorov Memorial Medical University’s honorary laureates. He won a noble prize for science and technology.
The Blue Rectangular Shaped Flag, which represents the Insignia of Vinnytsia, is the emblem of excellence at the National Pirogov Memorial Medical University. The flag is designed to reflect several elements of the recognized qualities of National Pirogov Memorial Medical University: the emblem of labor of representatives of the most compassionate professionals in the world. These elements include a rectangular shield, red field, gold cross, and blue field. The words “National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya” appear in gold lettering at the top of the shield. The flag’s reverse has M. Pirogov’s picture. The flag’s colors stand for prosperity, honesty, integrity, courage, and bravery. At the National Pirogov Memorial Medical University in Ukraine, the university offers low and flexible tuition rates as well as scholarships that are specific to each program.
We are the Official Partner of National Pirogov Memorial Medical University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose National Pirogov Memorial Medical University for MBBS
Here are a few justifications for enrolling in the MBBS program at the National Pirogov Memorial Medical University:
Quality education in English for all international students.
Standard Life in Europe
Effective from a financial standpoint (cheapest European education)
Payment of tuition upon arrival
No entrance exams IELTS or TOEFL are not necessary
WHO, UNESCO, PLAB (UK), NMC, USMLE (USA), and other various international organizations as well as the EU accept medical degrees.
Worldwide Accredited Courses (Europe, UK, USA, Asia, Africa, WHO, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL, etc.)
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
$5500 USD (approx)
- better job opportunities
- Places a Focus on Practical Elements in Teaching
- Year-Round Moderate Climate
- Travel discounts range from 30 to 50 percent for international students.
- Experience-enrichment opportunities with visiting professors from the US, Canada, the UK, etc.
- Possibilities of Permanent Residence & Settlement in Europe after Study Program Completion
- With universities in Germany, Sweden, Finland, the Czech Republic, Canada, Austria, Russia, Romania, etc., there is a bilateral student exchange program.
- Internal Medicine № 1
- Internal Medicine № 2
- Internal Medicine № 3
- Internal Medicine for Medical Faculty № 2
- Internal and Family Medicine
- Infectious Diseases with Epidemiology Course
- Pathobiology and Immunology
- Endocrinology with Postgraduate Training Course
- General Surgery
- Philosophy and Social Sciences
- Foreign Languages
- Physical Training and Therapeutic Exercises Department
- Biological Physics, Medical Equipment, and Informatics
- Biological and General Chemistry
- Medical Biology
- Human Physiology
- Human Anatomy
- Obstetrics and Gynecology under Postgraduate Training
- Surgery with Dentistry Course under Postgraduate Training
- Therapy with General practice and Family medicine Course
- under Postgraduate Training
- Pediatrics under Postgraduate Training
- Pathoanatomic and Forensic Medicine
- Hygiene and Ecology
- Social Medicine and Organization of Health Services
- Operative Surgery and Topographic Anatomy
- Internal Medicine Propaedeutics
- Surgery № 1
- Surgery № 2
- Surgery for Medical Faculty № 2
- Pediatric Surgery
- Traumatology and Orthopedics with Live Safety Course
- Radiology, Radiotherapy, and Oncology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology № 1
- Obstetrics and Gynecology № 2
- Skin and Venereal Diseases
- ENT diseases
- Nervous Diseases
- Psychiatry with Narcology Course
- Medical Psychology, Psychiatry with Postgraduate Education
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Therapeutic Dentistry
- Prosthetic Dentistry
- Surgical Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Clinical Pharmacy and Clinical Pharmacology
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- The candidate must be at least 17 years old. The maximum age is 30 years.
- They should graduate from higher secondary school with at least a 50 percent grade average.
- They have to be from the fields of physics, chemistry, and biology.
- The candidate needs to be eligible to take the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET).
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
The National Pirogov Memorial Medical University in Ukraine stands out for its adaptable dorm arrangements and affordable tuition, especially for foreign students. The campus is centrally heated, and there is hot water available in the dorm rooms for use in the restroom and kitchen. Basic rooms, whether shared or private, come with bed sets, standard kitchen appliances, necessities for the bathroom, and a television. In addition to their academics and courses, foreign students are encouraged to actively engage in their religious, cultural, and national activities. They are also urged to participate in the study of sports, such as basketball, football, volleyball, gymnastics, etc.