Ningxia Medical University
Ningxia Medical University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
Ningxia Medical College, which opened in 1958, was the model for Ningxia Medical University. Shanghai Railway Medical College moved to Yinchuan in 1972 and merged with Ningxia University Medical College to make Ningxia Medical College better. Ningxia Medical College was formed when Ningxia Health School and Ningxia Nursing School joined together.
In 2008, the school changed its name to Ningxia Medical University. The School of Medicine at Ningxia Normal University joined with Ningxia Medical University in 2014. There is now only one medical advanced education institution in Ningxia, and that is Ningxia Medical University. This university is in the Xixia District of Yinchuan City.
The Ningxia school has been around since 1958. Around the end of 1997, Yinchuan Normal College (which included Ningxia Education College) and the Ningxia Institute of Technology were joined together to form the University. On February 2, 2002, it became the new Ningxia University when it merged with the Ningxia Agricultural College.
We are the Official Partner of Ningxia Medical University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Ningxia Medical University for MBBS
- Ningxia Medical University has a huge number of courses in a wide range of controls.
- When you compare Ningxia Medical University to other schools, the cost of getting an MBBS is low.
- Ningxia Medical University has openings for entry-level jobs and grants.
- At the Ningxia Medical University, clinical courses are taught in English.
- Having an inn and a place to live is moderately convenient for global students.
- The life of an undergrad at Ningxia Medical University is so full that every undergrad will feel deeply connected to it.
- The weather here is not only good for getting used to, but also great for enjoyment and side activities.
- Ningxia Medical University has a number of grants available to help students with their finances.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
7,500 USD (approx.)
- The library at Ningxia Medical University has put together more than 30 sets of data from both inside and outside of China.
- These can be accessed through the grounds organization.
- More than a million books can be found in this elite library.
- Admission to Ningxia Medical University offers a range of projects for alumni, undergraduates, and PhD students.
- A lot of different classes and activities are available to help students improve their character.
- Some grounds have exercise centers, arenas, and facilities for badminton, volleyball, table tennis, and creative aerobatics, which help students improve in more areas.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- The rooms are fully equipped with a quiet place to study and nice areas to relax.
- Each room has its own bathroom, air conditioning, and internet access.
- There are also common kitchens for students who want to cook their own meals.
- If a student stays in the International Student Dormitory for six months, they can apply to live off campus.
- Students who live off campus must go to the local police station with the owner of their home to fill out the Registration Form for International Student Living Off Campus and follow the necessary steps.
- Security is closely watched 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The hostels take care of all of the students’ daily needs.
- Markets and grocery stores, malls and shopping centers, bookstores, and ATMs are all close to and easy to get to from the University.
- There are also a lot of restaurants on campus that serve Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and Western food.