Northern State Medical University
Northern State Medical University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
Northern State Medical University is one of the best and most well-known medical schools in the world. It is located in Arkhangelsk, Russia. The college was established in 1936. It is a well-known university that is in the same league as Russia’s best medical schools. The departments of preventive medicine and medical biochemistry teach people how to be doctors.
The institute also has good relationships with other countries. The university has a beautiful campus with well-kept buildings and grounds. Students can take a number of medical courses in addition to MBBS. There are about 980 people working at the university as researchers, professors, teachers, and other roles. Also, there are about 5,500 students at this university right now.
We are the Official Partner of Northern State Medical University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Northern State Medical University for MBBS
- The university gives students a 6-year MBBS program with an internship that lasts for one year.
- No matter what, all students have to do the internship.
- WHO recognizes the college.
- College helps students grow as people by providing a good environment.
- At this university, the MBBS course is cheap and worth it. This college is nice and easy for international students to get to.
- The way the fees are set up is flexible and easy for students to understand.
- There are a lot of books in the college library.
- Every so often, seminars and conferences are held so that students can learn more.
- The university’s good relationships with other countries make it easy for students to go to school.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
6,500 USD (approx.)
- You can work as a doctor in India after getting your MBBS from Northern State Medical University. You can also teach medicine anywhere in the world.
- Students can grow in all areas of their lives because they are in a structured environment where they can learn and grow.
- It is possible and affordable to get an MBBS at Northern State Medical University.
- The labs are well-equipped, have good air flow, and have all the newest technology.
- Guest lectures are also set up so that the students can learn more and get a better education.
- This university is open to students from other countries.
- The students have access to all the modern facilities and needs.
- The college also has teachers who are very qualified and well-trained.
- The students don’t have any trouble with language because they are taught in English.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
Northern State Medical University in Russia is one of the best medical schools, and the college puts the safety of its students first. The dorms at Northern State Medical University are fully furnished. The students are given a room that is well-kept, has enough space, and has good air flow. The hostel is well taken care of and has good facilities. Every student in the hostel has to follow the rules and follow them to the letter. The students can also eat in a mess hall, which is there to make sure they stay healthy.