Omsk State Medical University
Omsk State Medical University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
It began in 1920 as the medical school of the Siberian Institute of Veterinary Medicine and Zoology. In 1921, it changed its name to the West Siberian State Medical Institute. This is Omsk State Medical University Russia, which is the school of medicine in Omsk, Russia.
In 1925 and 1994, the university changed its name to Omsk State Medical Institute and Omsk State Medical Academy. There are 59 departments at this medical school. 73% of the workers have a college degree or higher. The Omsk State Medical Academy has always been ranked as one of Russia’s top 100 universities. The Omsk State Medical Academy has been recognized at the IVth level. In 2015, the academy was made official as a university.
We are the Official Partner of Omsk State Medical University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Omsk State Medical University for MBBS
- The information below shows what Omsk State Medical University has to offer and confirms that students have been accepted:
- Hall Medical
- Computer lab
- The hostel at Omsk State Medical University makes sure that its students have the best living conditions and are as comfortable as possible.
- The Omsk State Medical University offers top-notch medical programs taught by highly qualified faculty in state-of-the-art facilities. Students who want to become doctors can go to this college and get an MBBS.
- The Omsk State Medical Academy thinks that working out is an important part of daily life.
- OSMA has 22 specialized sports clubs, such as an Olympic sports complex with a pool, five fitness centers, and two large gyms.
- OSMU has creative groups that compete in regional, national, and international events. It’s a great place for students to find opportunities and things to do.
- OSMU has one of the oldest and most complete medical libraries in Russia, with more than 600,000 printed books.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
6,500 USD (approx.)
- English is used as the language of instruction for the MBBS course at Omsk State Medical University.
- The university provides a safe and healthy setting for students. It is one of the best universities in Russia and gives students a good education.
- It doesn’t cost much to get your MBBS in Russia at this university.
- The cost of living in Russia is lower than in India because the ruble is almost equal to the rupee.
- This school has good dorms for both local and international students.
- There are over 100 full professors with MDs and PhDs and over 300 associate professors with MDs and PhDs at the Omsk State Medical Academy.
- There are no donation or capitation fees that students have to pay.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- Students at Omsk State Medical Academy are given places to live.
- There are three dorms at the university that can fit about 1,344 students.
- There is room for two or three students in each dorm room.
- There is a bathroom, a kitchen, a shower unit, and sports equipment in every bedroom.
- Pillowcases, bedsheets, and other things should be given to all students who live on campus.
- Any hostel can connect to the internet at any time.
- There is a bed, a wardrobe, two tables, chairs, and a kitchen cabinet in every room.
- There are 6 dorms at the university for international students.
- Indian food is available in the dorm mess, which is great for Indian students.
- The hostel management is making sure that every room on campus has access to hot water.
- On campus, all of the facilities are good value for money.
- The hostel is watched over by CCTV cameras 24 hours a day, seven days a week