Orel State Medical University
Orel State Medical University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
Orel State Medical University is one of the best medical schools in Russia. It was founded in 1931 and changed its name from a pedagogical institute to Orel State Medical University on September 11, 1996. People in Russia think that the MBBS course at Orel State University is one of the best in the country. As of today, the university has been running 110 educational programs in 14 different training areas and specialties. Orel State University is Russia’s best medical school.
It trains physicists, chemists, biologists, mathematicians, and doctors who work in the most important areas of medicine and the economy. The university has 17 departments with more than 100 teachers, 30 professors, 77 associate professors, 12 academicians, 8 honorary doctors of the Russian Federation, and 11 members of different public academies. In order to help students get to know their patients better, the institute holds clinical classes at the Regional Hospital, the Children’s Regional Hospital, the City Emergency Hospital, and the Venereal Diseases Hospital.
We are the Official Partner of Orel State Medical University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Orel State Medical University for MBBS
- Orel State Medical University gives students a wide range of medical experience.
- The students will have the chance to work on different university channels, such as research programs, training programs, and specialized departments.
- The university has a relatively low cost of education, which is why a lot of Indian students come there every year.
- Students will not have to pay any fees or contributions because they will be admitted based only on their academic performance.
- A medical degree from Orel State Medical University is recognized all over the world.
- A very high level of education is given by the university’s experienced staff and well-known faculty.
- There is a student welfare association at the university that looks out for the needs of students and changes the way they learn and are taught.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
4,500 USD (approx.)
- OSMU is committed to teaching medical students modern medical science courses in a range of fields.
- Gives useful information about operating rooms.
- Universities have the newest technologies and ways of doing things that help them compete on a global scale.
- The process for getting in is pretty simple compared to other universities.
- The faculty has a lot of experience and knowledge.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- Students who come to study at Orel State Medical University can stay in hostels that are fully furnished.
- One thousand foreign students can stay at the Orel State Medical University.
- There are nine dorms for international students.
- In each part of the dorm, there is a kitchen, a bathroom, and two or three bedrooms with beds.
- The whole campus is watched over by cameras to make sure the safety of the students.