Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University
Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
The first medical school to be built in the Saint Petersburg area was the First Pavlov State Medical University. It has a history of excellence and accomplishments that goes back 123 years. That’s why it is now one of the top 10 medical institutes in Europe. It goes without saying that people all over Russia and the world have a lot of respect and admiration for this university. It was founded in 1897 and was called the Medical Institute for Women because it was the first attempt to give women in the country a chance to learn and make history. By setting high standards for medical education and research, this institute later put in place the most cutting edge ways to diagnose and treat illnesses. It was also chosen to host the first meeting of the Free Association for the Development and Dissemination of Positive Science (SARRPN) in 1917.
Names have also been around for a long time and have changed a lot over the years. In 1918, St. Petersburg had a medical institute for women. In 1924, Leningrad had the First Institute and the First Med. Not only that, but it was renamed again in 1936 to honor the Nobel Prize winner Ivan Pavlov. And finally, in 1994, it turned into the college we know today. During World War II, the university did its part by helping soldiers and their families get medical care. A statue was erected on campus to honor the doctors who died during that terrible time.
We are the Official Partner of Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University for MBBS
- The university was one of the first in Europe to offer medical education to women.
- Anna Akimovna Sakhnovskaya was one of its graduates and was the first woman to be appointed as a professor of medicine at any university.
- One of the best-known departments is medicine, which focuses on all the important topics, such as oncology, molecular genetics, and transplantation.
- There are partnerships between the university and health care institutions in Sweden, Berlin, the United States, and Finland, among other places.
- The infrastructure is well-built and kept up. Students at the university can use a variety of technological tools, such as smart boards and updated labs.
- In order to give each medical student individual attention, the number of people in each batch is kept low.
- The students work with experts in the field during the course, and they also do work on their own.
- The paid internship lasts for one year and gives students a taste of what it’s really like to be a doctor.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
7,500 USD (approx.)
- It is easy for students from all walks of life to pay the fees because they are reasonable.
- People love the order and comfort of Pavlov University’s dorms.
- The classes are taught in both English and Russian, so they are good for students from both inside and outside of Russia.
- The university hospital is Peter the Great Hospital, where students can learn and practice in a real-life setting.
- A lot of Indian people live in the city of Saint Petersburg.
- A lot of important groups, like FAIMER WHO, NMC, and the Medical Councils of both the US and UK, have given the university their seal of approval.
- The university is a healthy, safe place for students to be without ragging.
- The employees are very helpful, polite, and professional.
- Students who get this degree can find work in many developed countries, such as the USA and Canada.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
First Pavlov State Medical University’s dorms are known for being comfortable and well-run. The hostels are safe and don’t cost too much. Students are given basic furniture and all the facilities they need, such as laundry rooms, reading rooms, TV rooms, a dining area, lawns, clean bathrooms and washrooms, and laundry rooms. There are hostels just for boys and just for girls. The university really wants its students to grow as people, so it has teachers for sports fans who want to learn how to play basketball, badminton, and other sports. There was a lot of care and attention paid to sanitation and cleanliness. There is a place where sick students can get medical help. You can get help for students at dispensaries and clinics.