Penza State University
Penza State University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
The university is in Penza, Russia, which is a beautiful and quiet place. More than 20,000 students attend, and the school has 3000 teachers who are clearly skilled and effective. It was founded in 1943 as Penza State University. It makes sure that every student who comes to it gets a good education. There are nine faculties and five well-known institutes at this university. If we look back in time, we can see that it was first opened as the Penza Industrial Institute in late November 1943.
Penza Polytechnic Institute was the name given to it by the Ministry of Higher Education after it was built. It had 11 departments. But the university’s construction department says it was changed and is now called the Penza Civil Engineering institute. In the end, the chairman of the Committee for Higher Education ordered that the name be changed again, this time to Penza State Technical University. Finally, in 1998, the Russian Federation’s Ministry of Education turned it into what we now call the Penza State University or University of Penza.
Besides that, it has three branches:
- Kuznetsk institute of information and Management Technologies
- Nizhny Lomov branch
- Serdobsk branch
We are the Official Partner of Penza State University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Penza State University for MBBS
- The university is one of Russia’s most prestigious and well-known schools.
- The places to stay there are some of the best.
- One of the most popular courses at this school is MBBS. English and Russian are used to teach.
- It is a fact that around half of Russia’s smart young people are building their careers here.
- There are 152 specializations they offer.
- The fee structure is reasonable.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has named Russian universities among the top 100 in the world.
- Most universities are recognized around the world, and the NMC also recognizes them.
- Most universities promise opportunities to get great jobs after graduation.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
6,500 USD (approx)
- It works with over 100 members from 35 countries to help universities and divisions work together. It takes care of the PSU sports complex and the Berkut Students’ sports club.
- There are state academic scholarships for students from all over the world and in the country. The State Social Scholarship and the Increased State Academic Scholarship are two other scholarships.
- Students can get help with technology in high-tech labs and other places.
- There is a tight security system at the University and CCTV cameras that are on all the time.
- After the screening test, the MBBS can be used in any country, even India.
- Penza State University offers degrees that take 6 semesters to finish.
- There are all the stores you need close to the university.
- Sports are encouraged at the university.
- The process for getting in is very simple and easy, especially for Indian students.
- The university regularly puts on international events so that students can learn about and experience different cultures and traditions.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- The hostels and other places to stay at Penza State University are well-known for being safe and comfortable.
- It has seven dorms with rooms for two to three people each.
- It has dining rooms, living rooms, a reading room, a sports complex, good bedding, and everything else you need.
- There is everything you need in the rooms.
- Students can hang out on the big lawn and maybe go for a walk!
- There are wireless access points and channels that allow for high-speed internet access all over campus and in all dorms.
- This service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- There are a lot of cafes, fast food places, parks, and shopping malls close to the hostel.