People's Friendship University
People's Friendship University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
One of the best medical schools in Russia is Peoples Friendship University. It’s in the city of Moscow. It was set up by the government of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics in 1960. The name of it is also RUDN University. The first 288 students from 47 countries got their degrees in 1965.
Students and scholars could be free to look into what they are doing at university to learn, teach, and do research. It is the only school in the world that brings together students from 140 different countries every year. The scientists and alumni who work at the university are what make it popular. The Institute of Medicine has trained more than 6,500 professionals who now work in more than 110 countries around the world.
Most of the lectures and practical seminars are given by well-known medical researchers who have made important contributions to the field. Students at the Institute of Medicine, which has 14 clinical laboratories, learn through computer tests and TV broadcasts. People’s Friendship University is recognized by the WHO and the Medical Council of India. The university is ranked 317th in the world by QS.
The faculty of medicine at People’s Friendship University is known for being one of the best places in the country for scientific education and diagnosis. RUDN University works with well-known universities around the world to offer more than 150 educational programs. During the 2018–2019 school year, there were 102 double degree programs. Of these, 56 were between the CIS Network University and the Shanghai Cooperation Organization University.
There were also 46 programs with partner universities in the UK, Germany, Greece, Spain, Italy, Kazakhstan, China, and France. Since the beginning, the University has wanted to produce well-known people in science, education, and industries that use a lot of science. Putting together different systems is a key part of connecting research and education, and it has been used successfully with businesses.
We are the Official Partner of People’s Friendship University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose People's Friendship University for MBBS
- A good education at a low cost can be found at the university. Students from other countries are encouraged to apply because it’s a great way to get more experience in a different country.
- Medical students at People’s Friendship University will have access to a wide range of useful materials that will help them learn more about the subject.
- There are research programmers who can help students understand different points of view on medicine. Peoples Friendship University gives master’s and Ph.D. degrees, so students can keep studying after they graduate.
- People who graduate from People’s Friendship University will be ready for the challenges they will face after they leave school.
- They have everything they need to start a real surgery center. The Faculty of Medicine at People’s Friendship University helps students find jobs, and there will be a number of campus interviews where qualified candidates will be placed with good results.
- Students from other countries will be able to understand because the lessons will be taught in English.
- The cost of tuition at the university is low, and this campus has everything you need.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
6,800 USD (approx)
- The NMC has approved it as a college, so students who finish can go back to India and work there.
- People with advanced degrees work as professionals and teachers at the university.
- In the university’s classrooms and labs, you can find the Internet, audiovisual systems, new hardware, and new software. You don’t have to give anything to get into People’s Friendship University.
- With the help of some of the best experts in the country, the university provides a setting where students can learn and improve their professional skills.
- There needs to be new scientific research, better medical and social technologies, and better education in order for People’s Friendship University to do its most important work, which is to help society.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- Students from other countries are expected to compete in one of the university’s dorm rooms.
- The dorm for international students is in the middle of the city, close to the university’s main building.
- On campus, there are residences and hostels for both men and women.
- The hostels at the university have everything a student could want while living there.
- The rooms at the hostel are clean, big, and airy, and the students can use the bathroom. In addition, students can get medical care in the hostels.
- The students can either eat at the hostel’s canteen or make their own meals.
- In the winter, the central heating in the hostels at People’s Friendship University is a nice bonus. The hostels are well-equipped.
- In the hostels, students can also use separate bathrooms and kitchens. There is also Wi-Fi on campus, a sports complex, a playground, public transportation, cafeterias, ATMs, banks, and the central library and theater.