Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy
Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
Petre Shotadze Pediatric surgeon Petre Shotadze, a physician from Georgia, founded Tbilisi Medical Academy in 1992. Following his graduation from the Tbilisi State Medical Institute in 1970, he pursued a career in medicine, science, and education all related to the Tbilisi State Institute of Physicians (Georgian Medical Academy), where he held positions as director and rector of the Department of Pediatric Surgery in addition to postgraduate student.
The Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy (TSA) was established in 1999 following the passing of P. Shotadze, who was the driving force behind the founding of the Tbilisi Medical Academy. More than 1,500 doctors and certified physicians have been trained by Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy since its founding. These medical professionals have gone on to work successfully in prestigious clinics, colleges, and scientific research facilities in Georgia and overseas.
The Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy (TSA) is an autonomous higher education establishment that employs highly skilled faculty members and conducts its operations in accordance with both Georgian law and the policies of the Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy. Petre Shotadze “Medical Case” and “English Language Medicine” are the two educational programs offered by Tbilisi Medical Academy.
The one-tier programs match the second tier of university education. Petre Shotadze “The Mission of Tbilisi Medical Academy:” Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy is a student-centered university that uses an inventive teaching methodology and evidence-based knowledge to train national and international healthcare professionals. In addition, it makes a positive impact on Georgian society through its research-based initiatives.
We are the Official Partner of Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy
- Reasonably priced MBBS
- English-medium classes
- The ideal teacher-to-student ratio
- high-quality education
- No TOEFL, No IELTS, and No Donation
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
5400 USD (approx.)
- Immigration and Visas: Before traveling to Georgia, students must obtain a D3 Immigration visa. visa requirements as well as a list of nations where entry is permitted without a visa.
- Accommodations: TMA does not currently offer lodging; nonetheless, When it comes to shared rentals, the Department for Student Services is always happy to assist students.
- Medical Insurance: All students must have current local medical insurance prior to the start of the semester. Monthly premiums for local insurance plans range from 7 to 25 USD.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
Broader Exploration Opportunities: Emphasize how staying in a city hostel allows students to explore the city more thoroughly, experiencing its culture, cuisine, and attractions beyond the university campus.
Increased Independence and Life Skills: Point out that living off-campus in a private hostel helps students develop independence and life skills, such as budgeting, cooking, and navigating public transportation.
Diverse Social Interactions: Highlight the opportunity for students to meet and interact with a wider range of people, including international travelers, which can lead to a more enriching and diverse social experience.
Access to City Amenities: Mention the close proximity to city amenities such as cafes, restaurants, libraries, parks, and entertainment venues, offering students a more vibrant lifestyle.