Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University is known as a university that turns out a lot of doctors. Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University, which used to be called Russian State Medical University (RSMU), is a medical school in Moscow, Russia, that was founded in 1906. The Russian Ministry of Education and Science fully approves and recognizes it, and the Ministry of Health and Social Development is in charge of it right now.
A. Pirogov The Russian National Research Medical University is one of the oldest medical schools in Russia that has been found around the world. The University will celebrate its 115th birthday in 2023–24. Pirogov Medical University was the first school in Russia to give women the chance to go to college and become doctors. The Pirogov Medical University was the first in the world to open a school of pediatrics. Other universities around the world have since followed suit and opened similar departments. When Pirogov Medical University’s School of Biomedicine opened in 1963, it was one of the first in the world.
We are the Official Partner of Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University for MBBS
- There is approval from both the NMC and the World Health Organization for the Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University Ranking.
- One of the best medical schools in Russia is Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University Ranking.
- Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University Ranking is in one of Russia’s liveliest and most beautiful cities.
- The Pirogov Medical University is linked to most of Moscow’s large government hospitals.
- Postgraduate courses in Microbiology, Pediatrics, and Therapeutic are what the Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University does best.
- There are over 1900 professors on staff who teach over 100 subjects for the same university fees, which guarantees a high-quality education.
- Pirogov Medical University does not have any specific requirements for marks or grades in order to get into any course.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
8,800 USD (approx)
Pirogov is a good for researchers that the Russian National Research Medical University has a games office. The games complex was built with mostly modern tools and techniques. Following are some of the games that Pirogov National Medical University has to offer: football, running, volleyball, badminton with a ball, hockey, strike ball, b-ball, tennis, and paddling. These extracurricular activities are making the students healthier at a very important time.
For the researchers’ use, there is a fully equipped recreation center and jungle gym offices. It’s all very hardware-based as well. At this Pirogov clinical college, you can play chess, darts, sambo, and swim in indoor and outdoor courts. These healthy games activities are linked to the student’s health. This is usually the main reason why sports and games activities at Pirogov Medical College are paid for.
You can get Indian food at the Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University, and there are flasks and bistros on campus for Indian students. Indian food is also being served in those containers.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
Researchers at the Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University can use an office that is easy to get to. The rooms can be shared, so two or three people can stay in the same area. There is a normal kitchen office in the lodging where students can make their own food.
The guest rooms are protected 24 hours a day, seven days a week by a closely watched CCTV office. If the students need a convenience office, they have to pay 1638 rubles a month for it. The rooms can be rented just by showing proof of a lease with an endorsement.