Privolzhsky Research Medical University
Privolzhsky Research Medical University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
At Privolzhsky Research Medical University, medical education has been changing to keep up with the times. A lot of students from other countries come to study at this medical school because it is one of the best in the country. Nizhny Novgorod is home to the Privolzhsky Research Medical University, which opened on March 20, 1920.
By combining scientific research with advanced clinical practice, Privolzhsky Research Medical University offers a high-quality education. It also works with Medical Research Institutes, Public Health Service administrations, and medical businesses in the Nizhny Novgorod and Volga Federal Regions. Privolzhsky Research Medical University works with businesses and other universities in Russia and around the world.
We are the Official Partner of Privolzhsky Research Medical University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Privolzhsky Research Medical University for MBBS
- The Privolzhsky Research Medical University is now ranked seventh in Russia out of 46 medical schools.
- At Privolzhsky Research Medical University, students learn how to be doctors while also doing scientific research and teaching.
- At Privolzhsky Research Medical University, the way they teach is based on the newest ideas and directions in medical research and development.
- The MBBS course at Privolzhsky Research Medical University is taught in English.
- The education at Privolzhsky Research Medical University is very good because it uses modern management and checks the quality of its own teaching.
- A medical school called Privolzhsky Research Medical University has been recognized by both the National Medical Commission and the World Health Organization.
- Privolzhsky Research Medical University does both basic and clinical research for MBBS students.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
6,500 USD (approx)
- The university works with other universities in Russia and other countries, as well as with medical research institutions and centers of the Russian Academy of Sciences and the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences.
- The costs at Privolzhsky Research Medical University are fair, so medical students from all over the world can afford to get their MBBS there.
- It has been approved by the Ministry of Higher Education for Privolzhsky Research Medical University to teach doctors from all over the world.
- There are 600 very qualified and experienced professors working at Privolzhsky Research Medical University.
- The Privolzhsky Research Medical University has a good ranking when compared to other schools.
- The process for getting into Privolzhsky Research Medical University is easy, and the costs are fair.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- It’s pretty cool that Privolzhsky Research Medical University has nice hostels.
- All students are given places to live in nice student hostels that are close to schools while they are in school.
- There are sports clubs, cafes, and a university library close to the dorms, so both fun and learning will be interesting and different. It is possible to stay at Privolzhsky Research Medical University’s hostel.
- To keep warm, there is a heater room.
- There are usually two to three students in each hostel room.
- Machines that clean clothes There are several machines that can wash and dry clothes.
- Cot, bed, bed sheet, pillow, and blanket are all provided for each person.
- Indian food – vegetarian and non-vegetarian food are available.
- The buildings, rooms, and gym at the hostel are all in good shape. provided study table, study lamp, and chair for each person
- You can get water, electricity, and Wi Fi.
- The hospital service
- The guard service