Saratov State Medical University
Saratov State Medical University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
Saratov State Medical University is one of the best and oldest government medical schools in the world. It offers medical education to international students at a price they can afford. The University is in the city of Saratov and has been around since 1909. Professor Vassily Razumovsky started the University and was named its first rector. The first group of 93 students to study medicine began in 1909, and they were all men.
In 1991, a large group of Indian people who wanted to become doctors were in the first international class. Saratov State Medical University has taught medicine using the traditional method since the beginning. This method includes detailed, powerful lectures on the subject matter and then hands-on training in different clinical departments. There are six years of study for MBBS at Saratov State Medical University.
The NMC and the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS) both recognize Saratov State Medical University as a medical school that is recognized around the world. The degree from Saratov State Medical University is recognized all over the world. This means that medical graduates from Saratov State Medical University can work as doctors in any country in the world, as long as they pass the FMGE in that country.
More than 500 new students start at the University every year. At the moment, more than 1,500 students from all over the world are studying MBBS at Saratov State Medical University. At this point, Saratov State Medical University is a modern hub for culture, science, and education in the area.
We are the Official Partner of Saratov State Medical University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Saratov State Medical University for MBBS
- The NMC and the World Health Organization both recognize Saratov State Medical University.
- At Saratov State Medical University, the MBBS program lasts for six years.
- Students from outside of Russia who go to Saratov State Medical University are taught in English.
- It takes one year to do an internship at Saratov State Medical University.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
6,800 USD (approx)
- The environment at Saratov State Medical University is lively and interesting, which helps students study in a good setting. The University wants all of its students to grow as people, so it puts together a lot of cultural, athletic, and personal growth programs, like the student exchange program, conferences, debates, and more.
- There is a student center at the university where both local and international students can meet new people and make friends.
- To make sure that students don’t miss the comforts of home, all of India’s major holidays are celebrated in the hostels and on university grounds.
- All international students can stay in cozy and comfortable rooms at the university. Twin beds of the same gender are put together in each room. There are amenities in every room that you need to live a comfortable life. There is central heating and cooling in the hostel, and there is also a laundry room.
- Every floor has a kitchen so that students can cook their own meals if they want to.
- Parents don’t have to worry about the safety of their kids because the hostel is watched over by CCTV cameras and there are female wardens in charge of the girls’ hostel.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- All international students at Saratov State Medical University can stay in cozy and comfortable rooms.
- The hostel rooms are set up so that people of the same gender can share a room.
- Of course, all of the hostel rooms have the basic things you need to live a comfortable life.
- Because the weather in the city changes all the time, the hostel has a central heating and cooling system.
- There is a kitchen on each floor where students can make their own meals. It is also possible to do laundry at the hostels.
- Parents do not have to worry about the safety of their children at the hostel because it is monitored by CCTV cameras.
- Also, hostels for girls are watched over by female wardens.