Semey State Medical University
Semey State Medical University | Fee | Admission Process | All Details
Hate Reading 😓 Plug-in 🎧 and Listen to our article.
One of Kazakhstan’s largest medical schools, Semey State Medical University has branches in Pavlodar and Ust Kamenogorsk in addition to its own hospital. The Semey Medical University was founded in 1953. (Opening of general medicine faculty). In 1953, there were 320 students enrolled. Graduates of the university have found employment with success both locally and abroad over the course of its existence.
Semey Medical University has a long history, great potential, and reputable academic programs. It has also made significant contributions to the advancement of medicine and population health support. By integrating best practices in education, clinics, and science, we may contribute to the improvement of the health of the population of Kazakhstan.
One of Kazakhstan’s top universities is thought to be Semey State Medical University. In 1952, it was founded. Semipalatinsk State Medical Institute was the initial name of the institution. On the instructions of the Health Services Committee of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the university’s name was changed to Semey State Medical University after more than 40 years.
In 1953, the first group of students was admitted to the SSMU medical school. In the university, additional faculties began to be established gradually. These faculties include the pediatrics faculty, founded in 1963, the stomatology faculty, founded in 1991, the medically preventative and pharmaceutical faculties, and the department of general medicine, founded in 2003. In Pavlodar city, SSMU began offering post-diploma education in 1984. Each year, about 1000 doctors study for their post diplomas.
In general medicine, pediatrics, stomatology, pharmacology, and medical prophylaxis, more than 3500 students are now enrolled. With the latest tools and most recent technologies, Semey State Medical University offers the best medical education available. In addition to 168 PhDs, 1 academician, 35 Doctor of Sciences, 3 Corresponding Members of the AMS RK, and 4 Corresponding Members of the ANS RK, the institution employs over 450 teachers.
Numerous hospitals connected to the university allow students to complete their internships there and gain some real-world experience while being supervised by the attending physicians.
We are the Official Partner of Semey State Medical University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Semey State Medical University for MBBS
Below are some of the benefits of studying MBBS at Semey State Medical University:
- English medium, straightforward admissions process, no capitation
- Exceptional Infrastructure
- Moderate price Fee
- Uncomplicated Fee Installment
- Application VISA is basic and straightforward in Kazakhstan.
- After earning an MBBS at Semey State Medical University, there are many job opportunities.
- At Semey State Medical University, Colleges use cutting-edge methods and infrastructure.
- In this country, kids’ safety and security are assured.
- Simple VISA application with full certification
- The National Medical Commission’s screening exam is open to students. They are also eligible to apply for jobs in the United States of America and the European Union. Kazakhstan’s MBBS program is well-known worldwide.
- Its degrees have been equalized by councils like MCI/NMC and PMC and are recognized by the WHO, the Directory of Avicenna (which includes more than 60 nations in Europe and Asia), and the Asian Network of Quality.
- Around the world, including in nations like the United States, Germany, France, Japan, Canada, Australia, South Africa, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, etc., more than 25000 students and aspirants have successfully completed their studies and found employment in medical institutions and leasing companies.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
4350 USD (approx)
- Have scientific agreements and memorandums of understanding (MOU) for collaboration and cooperation, joint research, academician, student, and scholar exchange with top institutions and medical facilities worldwide.
- The first government-run medical school in Central Asia to provide all courses in English to both domestic and international students. The student may choose to study in one of three languages—English, Russian, or Kazakh.
- The Association of Indian Universities-New Delhi has granted associate membership to the first CIS university. One of our professors has been assigned as a permanent representative at AIU-Delhi.
- Models and interactive computer mannequins are available at the Educational Training Center (EMC) for practice.
- Innovative teaching strategies include “Case-based learning,” “Problem-based learning,” and other potential modern learning methods.
- Joint Scientific Laboratory for Training & Research Purposes. 400 computers with access to the Cochrane Library and Internet connections.
- There are 3 hostels to house students and scholars, one of which is reserved only for international students. Students have access to a library, sports fields, art studios, medical services, canteens, and other amenities.
- Since 1997, our university has welcomed international students from nations including China, Sudan, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sudan, and Sri Lanka. The Foreign Relations Department is working day and night to manage the selection, admission, and other associated processes directly under the direction of the university’s upper management. International graduates from our program are successfully employed in a range of hospitals and institutions across their home nations.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- Department of the general surgery
- Department of Biochemistry and Chemical Disciplines
- Department of the General Medical Practice
- Department of Medicine of Accidents and Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Department of children’s infectious diseases and pathobiology
- Department of Propaedeutics of Internal Diseases
- Department of Modern History of Kazakhstan and General Subjects
- Department of the Kazakh and Latin Languages
- Department of Molecular Biology and Microbiology
- Department of Pharmacology and Demonstrative Medicine
- Department of Public Health Care
- Department of a Food and Hygienic Disciplines
- Department of Stomatology Disciplines
- Department of Russian and Foreign Languages
- Anatomy and Histology Department
- Department of Pathological Anatomy and Forensic Medicine
- Department of Physiological Disciplines
- Department of Internal Medicine
- Department of Children’s Diseases
- Surgery and traumatology department
- Student hostels come with complete security.
- For its students, the university maintains nicely furnished hostels. The university supplies amenities like a 24-hour gas and electricity supply, hot and cold water, etc. to the hostels.
- There is a sizable library with a top-notch book selection. There are cafeterias for students that serve scrumptious meals.
- The university encourages students living in dormitories to participate in sports including basketball, volleyball, cricket, football, etc.
- For the safety of the students, the university maintains separate dorms for boys and ladies that are equipped with CCTV cameras. Girls’ safety is given consideration.
- Students studying at SMU have access to three different residence halls as well as one hostel for overseas students.
- The International Students Hostel is in a very desirable area, just a short stroll from the university.
- Less than 200 meters separate the hostel from where students can find all of their needs.
- The hostel is housed in a brand-new, elegant structure, and the rooms are rather large and roomy, with all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay.
- Foreign students are supplied with a clean canteen, a primary medical care facility, and money exchange services during their stay.
- Many students often prepare meals in the communal kitchen, and a sizable hall has been constructed so that students may sit and study there.
- Students living in the hostel have access to a laundry facility with hot and cold water accessible around the clock.
- Every level and hostel campus have cameras that are monitored by the on-duty warden for the protection of the students.
- Additionally, there is constant security present in the hostel to monitor all students and their work.