South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy (SKMA) in Shymkent has been around since 1979. The Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan gave it their seal of approval. The university’s buildings and equipment are up-to-date and ready for use. It always gives research and development a modern base.
The goal of SKMA Kazakhstan, a great medical school, is to give students at all levels a high-quality education in medicine and drugs. It has been a long time since the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy was ranked as one of the best medical schools in Kazakhstan. Universities in the US, Singapore, Europe, and Russia work together.
The Academy is known for having a large laboratory and clinical base and a staff of highly qualified teachers. It is possible for both men and women to go to college at SKMA. There is official approval and recognition of the academy from the Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan. The Academy’s main job is to develop, share, and protect its most important values.
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is without a doubt an international university. It has been teaching doctors for 40 years. The Academy got an international quality certificate called ISO 9001-2001 in June 2006. In 2009 and 2012, it passed re-certification audits with flying colors. Science gave the SKMA its honor in 2011. In the fall of 2013, the Academy passed the IQAA’s institutional accreditation process. These days, SKMA trains specialists with higher education in pharmaceutical and medical fields at the bachelor’s, master’s, and residency levels.
We are the Official Partner of South Kazakhstan Medical Academy in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
2,400 US Dollar (approx.)
- There is no entrance examination required to enroll at the University.
- The MBBS fees at the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy are not too high compared to other medical schools.
- The cost of living is low and the tuition is low. MBBS course taught in English.
- The hostels at the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy are well-equipped, with two students in each room.
- Indian food is available.
- The South Kazakh Medical Academy gives out degrees in medicine that are recognized all over the world.
- Several government programs and policies for young people make sure that every university student gets a good education and that things are always getting better.
- The fields that international students most want to study are general medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy.
- The academic facilities at South Kazakhstan University are the best and most up-to-date, so students can get the best theoretical and practical education there.
- The university library has tens of thousands of books on a wide range of topics. This will help students in their medical course; the library is great.
- The South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy works with and shares ideas with some of the best medical schools in Kazakhstan and other places.
- Guest lectures and other activities are planned by the university for the students.
- The university plans a lot of activities outside of class for its students to help them grow as people.
- The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is known for having a large clinical and laboratory base and highly qualified teachers.
- There is a complex owned by the Academy that has buildings that are specifically made for lab work, extra services, lectures, practical classes, and research.
- Since the beginning, one of the main goals of the academy has been to train professionals with high credentials, real-world skills, and basic theoretical knowledge in their field.
- The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy has very modern and advanced facilities that allow its students to get a lot of real-life experience. University gives students all the help they need and trains them to be top-notch medical professionals.
- The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is one of the best medical schools in terms of quality education, practical knowledge, low cost, diversity, and so on.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- There is a lot of modern furniture and equipment in the dorms for the students.
- The rooms are shared, so two to four students can stay in the same room.
- The hostel is a safe place to stay because it is watched over.
- In the hostel, there is a faculty of mess.
- Indian food is available in the mess halls for the students who are from India.
- One of the best hostels is at the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy.
- Separate dorms for boys and girls.
- The mess halls are also split into sections for vegetarians and non-vegetarians.
- There is Wi-Fi on the hostel campus 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- It is neat and clean in the bathrooms.
- All the time, water purifiers are available.
- The rooms have good air flow.
- The electricity is on 24 by 7.
- There are trees and plants on campus, and students can also go outside.
- The Indian Warden can also be reached 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- There are also doctors on call for emergencies.
- There is a lot of security.