St. Tereza Medical University
St. Tereza Medical University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
Larisa Hambartsumyan established St. Tereza, a higher medical university, in 1992. The University has some of the best teachers and researchers. It teaches students useful ways to study and creates a healthy space to study. The college has all the latest tools and equipment.
The mountains surround the city of Yerevan on all sides, which is a good thing. Most of the buildings are made of tuff, which is a stone that comes from volcanoes. It’s usually pink. Yerevan is the best city in the world when it comes to its long, ancient history. Of course, there are also wonderful museums and parks to enjoy and recharge.
We are the Official Partner of St. Tereza Medical University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose St. Tereza Medical University for MBBS
- International medical students can also use a lot of the university’s facilities. Basic teaching tools are available at St. Tereza Medical University.
- The education at St. Tereza Medical University is very good.
- Students at the University have access to a library, a dorm, a mess, computer labs, an auditorium, a hospital, medical services, and classrooms that are well-equipped.
- The university is fully recognized by all medical groups.
- The cost of going to St. Tereza Medical University to get your MBBS is very low.
- People who want to become doctors can get a degree that is recognized all over the world. This means that students can practice medicine in any country they choose.
- The university has the best professors who give their students a great education.
- There are a lot of different cultures on campus because of the international students studying for MBBS at St. Tereza Medical University.
- English is the language that MBBS students at ST. Tereza Medical University are taught in.
- From the second floor of St. Tereza Medical University, you can reach the library, the canteen, and the administrative offices.
- There are a number of classrooms in the University building area that can be used for both theoretical and practical classes.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
4000 US Dollar (approx)
- When students finish their MBBS degree, they can start working in government hospitals.
- In St. Tereza, the cost of living is low enough for students to handle. The university is recognized by both WHO and MCL.
- The cost of tuition is reasonable for students.
- Hostels are well-furnished and have all the facilities that each person needs for everyday life.
- The Indian students who get in are only allowed to go to schools that are approved by the NMC for screening tests.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- The University’s dorm management system is very advanced.
- There is Wi-Fi in all hostel rooms, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The students feel safe because the hostel is completely locked down and can’t be broken into.
- There are separate rooms for boys and girls.
- The rooms are linked to the bathrooms.
- The rooms in the hostel are given out based on who arrives first.
- There are many modern conveniences for students to use, such as pillows, blankets, a closet, a table, fans, and electrical appliances.
- The dorm has a big kitchen where everyone can cook their own meals.
- There is air conditioning in the hostel rooms.