Stavropol State Medical University
Stavropol State Medical University | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
There is a medical school in Stavropol that was founded in 1938. The university has a system of education that includes teaching students how to become doctors. If you want to get your MBBS in Russia, Stavropol State Medical University is the best place to go. The university gives international students the chance to learn how to do research, meet with clinical scientists, and get used to the study environment at StSMU by visiting its departments and museums.
It is one of 12 medical schools in Russia that are approved to teach Indian students. With so many students being trained well, the university has grown to become one of the biggest medical schools in Russia. At the moment, StSMU is trying to expand its range of educational programs, such as secondary specialized education, graduate, undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, and continuing education programs. Additional programs for second higher education are also being considered.
We are the Official Partner of Stavropol State Medical University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Stavropol State Medical University for MBBS
The university won the International Award “Earthmaker,” which means it is part of a group of world leaders in different fields of business, science, culture, and national health services.
The title “Flagman of the 21st Century,” the Gold Medal for the International Biography Center, and the Gold Diploma for the World Sciences International Forum are some of the titles and awards he has received. He was also the winner of the All-Russia Economy Project “Modernization Leaders” for “Enterprise of the Year 2010.” A lot of the scientific research papers that the students have turned in on public health have been recognized around the world.
The NMC recognizes Stavropol State Medical University as one of only a few medical schools in Russia. The World Health Organization (WHO) lists the University in its World Directory of Medical Schools. This means that our graduates can get a job in any country after passing the screening test.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
5,500 USD (approx.)
- The people in charge at Stavropol State Medical University care a lot about the safety of their students and don’t like it when they act badly. The student does not have to take any other tests to get into Stavropol State Medical University. This makes the process of getting in a little easier.
- NMC has given its approval to Stavropol State Medical University.
- It is very cheap to go to Stavropol State Medical University and live there while you study.
- The hospital that is connected to Stavropol State Medical University gives students a lot of chances to learn by doing.
- The students who live in the hostel can use the gym, basketball court, volleyball court, canteen, and common areas where they can meet and talk to each other.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
SSMU has 4 hostels where all of its students, both from India and other countries, can stay. Each hostel has floors and blocks that are just for girls. When it comes to rooms with beds, Indian students can choose between rooms with three or four beds. The hostel residents can use a gym, a swimming pool, and a sauna, among other facilities. Also, making sure the students are safe is always the most important thing.
On top of that, the university helps Indian students celebrate their holidays in the hostels. They can either eat in the mess hall or make their own food in the kitchens that are there for that purpose. In the hostel, there are kitchens on every floor that can be used by everyone.