Surgut State University
Surgut State University | Fee | Admission Process | All Details
Hate Reading 😓 Plug-in 🎧 and Listen to our article.
In 1993, Surgut State University was founded in the Russian city of Surgut. For students who wish to pursue medical studies in Russia, Surgut State University is a renowned institution. It is one of the greatest universities in Russia for providing students with a practical medical education. The Medical Council of India has granted permission for the university. More than 9000 students are enrolled in Surgut State Medical University to pursue medical degrees, 1030 of whom are international students. By offering top-notch academic programmes, cutting-edge research, and innovative technical advancement, Surgut State Medical University sought to foster a strong, innovative regional and national development.
The Surgut State University’s faculty members are qualified professionals who give their pupils a top-notch education.
Teachers and physicians who provide both academic and practical knowledge to students keep their attention. Teachers tended to focus on research projects and hands-on instruction. The General Medical Council of European countries and other organisations acknowledge the level of medical education.
We are the Official Partner of Surgut State University in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Surgut State University for MBBS
- One of Russia’s top universities is Surgut State University.
- For students from all around the world, Surgut State University provides medical education at a reasonable price.
- MCI and WHO have both acknowledged Surgut State University.
- Surgut State University offers a clean, well-maintained campus with up-to-date technology.
- All students enrolled in medical programs can feel safe on the campus of Surgut State University.
- Russian and English are both used as the medical course’s teaching languages.
- For its innovative teaching methods and hands-on experience, Surgut State University is well-known.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
350000 Ruble (approx)
- MBBS programs are offered by Surgut State University at reasonable prices.
- The admissions process at Surgut State University is straightforward.
- To be admitted to a university, there are no further fees or donations needed.
- The degree from Surgut State University is acknowledged by organizations like the WHO and MCI on a global scale.
- With the use of contemporary technologies, teachers with extensive expertise instruct students.
- Both domestic and foreign students can stay in well-furnished hostels at Surgut State University.
- General medicine faculty
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Pediatrics
- School of Dentistry
- School of Advanced Nursing.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
The students at Surgut State University have access to fully furnished dorms. Every room on campus has access to water thanks to the hostel management. The campus will have Wi-fi available to students around the clock. Students at the Surgut State Medical University have access to all contemporary tools and technology. Students who want to prepare meals can do so in a communal kitchen. Existence of a grocery, coffee shop, clinic, pharmacy, and other amenities. The campus’s amenities are all reasonably priced. The hostel is always monitored with CCTV.