Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, or KNU in Ukraine, has been around since 1834 and is one of the best places for students from around the world who want to get their MBBS. It has been around longer than any other university in Ukraine and has a lot of cultural and educational history.
There are already more than 26,000 students there, some of whom are from India. “Glory is Glory” is the motto of Taras Shevchenko National University in Kyiv, which is known for thinking and learning in new ways. Foreign students don’t have to worry about language barriers because classes are taught in English. 601,650 in the QS Global World Rankings 2022–23. The Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv is recognized by both the WHO and the NMC. At the spa and sports club on the banks of the Dnieper, students can get away from the stress of studying.
We are the Official Partner of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv for MBBS
- Education in Ukraine is very good, and the best university in Ukraine is Taras Shevchenko National University in Kyiv.
- Reasonable fee structure.
- KNU is the second best university in Ukraine and one of the best in the world.
- The school has exchange programs with American schools so that students can learn about other cultures and face new challenges during their internships.
- English is used as the language of instruction, which helps students from other countries understand.
- The WHO and the NMC both recognize the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
4,500 USD (approx)
- It is the third-oldest university in the country. It was originally called St. Vladimir Imperial University of Kiev, but in 1939, it was renamed after Taras Shevchenko, a Ukrainian poet and politician who is known as one of the founders of modern Ukrainian literature.
- Most of the buildings at KNU University are in the middle of Kiev. The main building of the university is the Red University building, which is also a well-known symbol of higher education in Ukraine.
- The building has a large courtyard that is closed off from the rest of the building. Behind the building is the AVFomin Botanical Garden, which has one of the world’s tallest greenhouses.
- The Yellow Building is another important building. It’s where the KNU Humanities Department is located, and the Maksymovych Library is the largest research library in the country.
- There is also an astronomy observatory at the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv that was built in 1845.
- There are 13 faculties, 8 institutes, 1 research center, and 2 faculties at the university.
- It has two-way agreements with about 230 scientific and educational institutions around the world.
- In the world and has agreements to work with more than 400 different universities.
- Students at KNU can enjoy a large campus with modern dorms, sports facilities, cafeterias, computer labs, and a spa.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
- The hostel system at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv is very good. It has three dorm buildings that can hold more than 2,000 students each.
- The rooms are fully furnished and are set up like an apartment, with one double room, one triple room, and a bathroom connected to each. On each floor, there is a kitchen and a living room that everyone can use.
- There is a fitness center and a recreation center with a ping-pong table.
- Each hostel room has a bed, a mattress, pillows, blankets, two side tables, a closet, a table, and a chair.
- The sheets and pillowcases are changed once a week for residents.
- At certain times, you can get hot water.
- The rooms are all heated from the inside. You can call a plumber, a carpenter, or an electrician.
- As long as there are seats available, it will be done in the order that the guests arrive.
- Students who stay at the hostel sign a contract that lasts a year and agree to follow the rules of the hostel.
- To do this, the hostel door must be locked at 11 p.m., all visitors must be registered, and everyone must stay calm and be kind to other hostel residents.