Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute
Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute | Fee | All Details | Admission Process
The Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute was established in 1972 to meet the needs of the Republic of Uzbekistan’s educational services market. It was originally called the Central Asian Medical Pediatric Institute, but in 1988 it was given to the Ministry of Uzbekistan and reorganized as the Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute. Since it opened, it has turned out more than 2,950,000 highly qualified doctors.
The university is in Tashkent, which is Uzbekistan’s capital city. The main goal of the institute was to train highly qualified doctors and pediatricians because there were not enough pediatricians in the area and there was a high infant mortality rate in the area. In 1989, the Uzbek Ministry of Health changed the name to the Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute. A big part of the university’s work for many years has been pediatrics. The undergraduate program is made up of the pediatrics, medical biology, medical pedagogical, and medical faculties.
Courses are offered by several departments in each faculty. Students interested in doctoral studies have the option of applying to two doctoral programs. The university also has a variety of advanced medical courses for people who work in the public and private sectors. It participates actively in exchange programs and seeks to maintain good relationships with international institutions. It is linked to a number of universities in Russia and South Korea as well. The well-spoken professors, ongoing research programs, and seminars make this university a great place to go to school if you want to become a doctor.
We are the Official Partner of Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute in India. We will help you out in your
- Application Process
- Visa Application
Why choose Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute for MBBS
- Both the Indian Medical Council and the World Health Organization have given the Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute their seal of approval.
- English is the language used for lessons.
- Once they have their degree, graduates can work in any hospital in Uzbekistan.
- The medical degrees that the Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute gives out are recognized all over the world, so graduates can work anywhere.
- The experts and well-trained staff at Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute pay attention to the students.
- Discrimination based on race, ethnicity, or gender is strictly forbidden at the Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute.
- The only other test to get in is the NEET.
Get your Free Counseling
Guiding you in the process to get admission.
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
65% in PCB for General
Intake for MBBS
September - October
Qualifying Marks Required
Medium of Teaching
Annual Tuition Fee
5,500 USD (approx.)
- The Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute has students from all over the world, so the students can learn about different cultures and traditions.
- Students are encouraged to take part in research projects and international competitions.
- As part of its commitment to giving students opportunities to grow professionally, the university offers internships.
- Comparing the program’s costs to those of many major universities, it’s a pretty good deal.
- Also, some universities have more traditional buildings.
- Students will also be able to use the more technical labs and instruments at some universities.
- It is in Tashkent, which is the country’s capital and a city known for growing quickly.
- The university gives students safe and comfortable places to stay.
- A lot of international universities around the world have good relationships with the university.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 on 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with at least 65% from a regular board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th grade.
Step 1: Choose your program and fill out the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form.
Step 3: Get all the required documents and mail them to the university along with the above forms.
Step 4: You will receive an invitation letter within 30 days after approval from the university.
Step 5: Apply for a student visa and come to the university after you get the visa.
Step 6: Upon arrival at the university, students must pass the entrance exam for admission.
Step 7: If you have passed the entrance exam, sign a contract with the university to become a student of the university.
Step 8: Pay the tuition fee along with any other required fees.
- Application form and Visa invitation form
- Academic certificates
- Medical certificates (with vaccination reports)
- Health insurance
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 2.5 years
- Student visa
- Photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- HIV certificates
- Covid-19 certificates
Note: Make sure you legalize all your documents and translate whichever is required.
Hostels are available for students of the Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute to stay in. But the rules in the hostel are strict, and all the students have to follow them. When the university hostel is full because of a large influx of students, the university gives students who can show legal documents hostel homes. All guests at the hostel must show a valid ID, and the building is well protected. There is Internet access at the hostel, and the kitchen is clean and well-kept. A kitchen is available for students who want to cook their own meals. Once the school day is over, students can relax in the hostel’s nice place.